• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Can I visit your smug villager? Want to meet Julian or Olaf

Apollyna

Polpota Harbor
Bells
Switch
8308-6655-6594
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (24) +
I'm trying to decide which smug I want in my town, and it's really hard because the dialogue really does not fit my NL favorites. I can get a better idea of who I would want in my own town if I actually see the full package in game, so to speak.

If you'd be so kind, could I visit your town and talk to:

Julian
Olaf
Lionel
Raymond
Leopold
Hans
Ken

I can bring a NMT if you want. I wouldn't stay long, just enough to chat with them a few times and decide how I feel. Thanks a million!

Last edited:
I have Raymond, not sure if that would suffice.

You can come for free though I don't mind it at all.

I have Ken. Send me a pm when you're ready to visit and I'll send you a dodo code.

Met Raymond and Ken, very helpful! Still looking to meet Julian, Olaf, or Lionel!

I have Leopold on my island if you are interested? Only smug i got
Definitely! Lmk your dodo code whenever youre ready! ^^
Post automatically merged:

Met Leopold!

Last edited:
I know he's not on your list, but I have Shep, he is my favorite smug.
I have Shep in my town too!
He was my favorite in NL but I hate the new dialogue on him <:(
I pictured him as like a down and out / up and coming hipster musician alley dog; whereas the new dialogue is like... snotty wannabe glitz and glam celeb influencer or something lmao, which is why I'm looking for a new smug.

I have Lionel in my island if you wanna talk to him

I have Olaf in my town if you're still interested in meeting with him

I have Olaf in my town if you're still interested in meeting with him
Very! May i have a dodo code?

Darn, network issues <:(
Hopefully it's just us tho and I can visit other towns...

Still looking to meet Olaf or Julian, anybody reading!

Last edited:
Oh!! If you’d like to visit sometime, I have Olaf!! I’ve taken quite the liking to him, you can come and have a chat with him ^^ I also have Phil if you haven’t chatted with him yet! I do have an empty plot though so I am cautious about void adoptions

Oh!! If you’d like to visit sometime, I have Olaf!! I’ve taken quite the liking to him, you can come and have a chat with him ^^ I also have Phil if you haven’t chatted with him yet! I do have an empty plot though so I am cautious about void adoptions
I dont know too much about void adoptions, it's been a long while since anyone's moved out of my town but maybe with the glitches we should be better safe than sorry! ;_;

Julian moved into my town today! You're welcome to visit him if you want :)
I would love to! May I have a dodo code?

Back