• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Can anyone please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayorRobean

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I just launched my last new leaf town and have nothing. I really want furniture sets, especially normal ones and sanrio, zodiac, creepy items, statue, 7-11 etc and I don't have many clothes either

Last edited:
I just launched my last new leaf town and have nothing. I really want furniture sets, especially normal ones and sanrio, zodiac, creepy items, statue, 7-11 etc and I don't have many clothes either. My friend code is 0147-2892-0538
Hi, so I'd offer for you to visit my catalog town but because you don't have your catalog machine at the start, that won't be of much use to you yet!

However, I am happy to order any orderable items from my own machine and get those to you if you like. (I have the list in my catalog town thread if that would help!)

Order able items, generally, are just stuff you can buy from Timmy and Tommy, plus some like those you get from Gulliver. I have complete furniture sets that I assume you mean by normal lol, and lots of clothes to name a few.

I hope you get great stuff for your new town ❤️

Hi, so I'd offer for you to visit my catalog town but because you don't have your catalog machine at the start, that won't be of much use to you yet!

However, I am happy to order any orderable items from my own machine and get those to you if you like. (I have the list in my catalog town thread if that would help!)

Order able items, generally, are just stuff you can buy from Timmy and Tommy, plus some like those you get from Gulliver. I have complete furniture sets that I assume you mean by normal lol, and lots of clothes to name a few.

I hope you get great stuff for your new town ❤️
Thank you I will take a look

I just launched my last new leaf town and have nothing. I really want furniture sets, especially normal ones and sanrio, zodiac, creepy items, statue, 7-11 etc and I don't have many clothes either. My friend code is 0147-2892-0538
hey!
let me know if there’s anything you’d like in particular, and i can give it to you for free :]

I have a bunch of items for free in my town!
My fc is in my profile, I'm available all evening today (PST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back