• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Campsite Reset Help

TJBambi93

Bells
Arcade Tokens
So I just went through hell and back trying to deal with spawning a camper in the igloo.

I was moving out Hippeux, and decided to TT to get a new camper, whilst staying within the 10 day move range for villagers I don't want to have leave. I assumed that 12th meant someone would move on the 22nd. Well apparently... Julian, my only other smug villager, decided to move on the 21st. I tried to reset when I saw that happen, but it was too late, he was gone.

I managed to finally get two new campers in Anicotti and Punchy to fill in the gaps of Hippeux and Julian, but it just annoyed me.

So I ask anyone of assistance; is there an easier way of reseting the campsite to get someone in it? Or do you just have to be careful not to TT too far ahead?

You can do the "create new character", run to see if someone is in the campsite, and then keep resetting ad nauseum.

Some days are more likely to spawn campers, though. So if you're not having much luck getting villagers to spawn, then TT to the next day and try again.

And always check amongst your villagers to see if anyone is thinking of moving.

You can do the "create new character", run to see if someone is in the campsite, and then keep resetting ad nauseum.

Some days are more likely to spawn campers, though. So if you're not having much luck getting villagers to spawn, then TT to the next day and try again.

And always check amongst your villagers to see if anyone is thinking of moving.

What I did for Punchy was stay within a five day range. Seemingly worked for now. I just wanted to see if anyone else had better methods, lol.

Thank you!

Back