• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

CABIT PIGS - Cuteness overload | NEW ROOM 💕

Absolutely adorable! I used to have four guinea pigs! They were the cutest! I currently have two chinchillas though and I love them to bits!

Absolutely adorable! I used to have four guinea pigs! They were the cutest! I currently have two chinchillas though and I love them to bits!

Ohh, the more guinea pigs the more fun it is to watch them! :D
The maximum I had at once was five. I would love to get some more again, but we decided to calm a bit down with the amount of animals we have.. D:
Chinchillas look like such cute and fun animals as well, would love to have some aswell one day! :D

Ohh, the more guinea pigs the more fun it is to watch them! :D
The maximum I had at once was five. I would love to get some more again, but we decided to calm a bit down with the amount of animals we have.. D:
Chinchillas look like such cute and fun animals as well, would love to have some aswell one day! :D
If you ever do, let me know and I can tell you all about their care! They’re relatively easy to care for but they are not so much cuddlers and they must be in a temperature controlled room!

Back