• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I dm'd you but I would be happy to buy a pink fragment next distribution and trade for the sheep!

I will leave that entirely up to you, if you would prefer to trade at the same time thats understandable but either way I will be getting the fragment.
if you don't mind, i'll keep it for now just to match my other things for the signature stylings. do you have a message for it in mind now? if you don't currently you can let me know when we trade:)

if you don't mind, i'll keep it for now just to match my other things for the signature stylings. do you have a message for it in mind now? if you don't currently you can let me know when we trade:)
I'll go with no message, I'm not very good at coming up with them ๐Ÿ˜‚

updated!.. also kind of embarrassing that i decided to buy a sheep collectible after this thread.. sorry bluebear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back