• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I dm'd you but I would be happy to buy a pink fragment next distribution and trade for the sheep!

yes, perfect that sounds great!! would you like it now?
I will leave that entirely up to you, if you would prefer to trade at the same time thats understandable but either way I will be getting the fragment.

I will leave that entirely up to you, if you would prefer to trade at the same time thats understandable but either way I will be getting the fragment.
if you don't mind, i'll keep it for now just to match my other things for the signature stylings. do you have a message for it in mind now? if you don't currently you can let me know when we trade:)

if you don't mind, i'll keep it for now just to match my other things for the signature stylings. do you have a message for it in mind now? if you don't currently you can let me know when we trade:)
I'll go with no message, I'm not very good at coming up with them 😂

updated!.. also kind of embarrassing that i decided to buy a sheep collectible after this thread.. sorry bluebear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back