• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bye.

Trundle

Voted Best RPer (TBT Awards 2016)
Bells
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
  1. Life's short. Too short to be wasting away my youth on a forum whose inhabitants pay minimal attention to my contribution towards this community. Heck, this community is so superficial and temporary. The fact is that very little of you have actually realized this. I constantly come onto this forum and see regular users on here, such as (forgive me if I misspell your username) Jake., Houndoomed, Sockhead (all of the staff) and it's just struck me that I feel pity for you. I feel pity for everybody that has been lured into this website by the fascination from one small little game. I've realized that I have wasted so many hours on this website, and it really does sting the back of my mind when I acknowledge this. I've known about this forum since City Folk's release date - 2008. Since then I've often found myself creeping my way back to TBT in an effortless desperation to seek entertainment; to seek a method of venting out my real life problems and dilemmas into the form of online-content. Online-content that would gain me attention - something which I primarily hate, but I think it's the anonymity of TBT which makes me love it (and just to clarify, I have no daddy issues or anything like that. I'm a perfectly ordinary guy with an ordinary social life and family).

2. What I'm trying to say is that as much as I dislike or simply don't care for anybody on this network, I just want you all to acknowledge that this community is so negatively diverse and hostile that it's unquestionable. I don't know what's worse about this place - the "devoted" staff that constantly brainwash a pathetic sense of superiority above the innocent youths of this community, or the innocent youths themselves being surrounded by this disgustingly prejudice environment. I know this first hand as I have played witness to the band of individuals maintaining this community. Almost 6 years in fact. The "long-term" staff that administrate/moderate this site are nothing but disappointments. They've lost complete faith in their own lives and have hence placed it in an intangible breath of virtual sociocultural trash.

3. Over the past year, this community has significantly grown, and with growth comes more opportunities. In this case, opportunities for bored self-righteous teenagers to fulfill their deprived needs of attention. It's somewhat hilarious, but realistically vile at the same time. This is how a user (a witness of this website for SIX years) has defined what this place has become. It's a breeding ground for hate, hostility and vicious jealousy. I speak not of the new staff/users, but only of the moderately loyal ones. The ones that feel as though this forum is the place that they've spent their time and honor at.

4. This website is a fan-forum for a specific title. This website is so utterly insignificant to each of your lives that it makes me a huge grin appear upon my face.

5. None of what any of you are doing is paying contribution to anything. All this website consists of is a archive full of self-deprived lost humans seeking some sense of purpose in life. Yes, this is as I stated a fan-forum for a small little series of games, but that's not why all of us come here. We come here because it's our outlet, because it's fun and most of all, because it's addicting. And frankly, I do not wish to be a part of this community any longer.

6. I have a very diverse set of mixed feelings when it comes to trying to define this forum. I love a small number of its inhabitants, but at the same time I feel nothing but hatred for a LOT of people here. It's saddening because some people live this forum, they don't visit it. This forum is what defines their life. As I stated earlier, I feel nothing but pity and hatred for these people. Hatred because they have mentally allowed themselves to be addicted to such filth; and on this note, I hate myself slightly for this very reason. I fell into the lure of "belltreeforums". I gave in, thinking it was a lovely little opportunity for me to meet some great people, but I was so wrong (don't get me wrong, there are a few good people on this website - if you have luck finding them).

7. ANYWAY, I don't wish to waste anymore time here. In fact, what I do wish is to completely forget about this forum and move on with my life. I have pretentious goals. Goals which aren't being met due to the procrastination caused by this website. I honestly feel bile raising up my throat when I think of myself in 5 years time still being an active member on this forum. I do not want to participate in this allured bizarre community which plays no contribution to my future at all.

8. I know this will probably get closed or deleted. I don't care, it just shows you how superficial and unnecessary the authority is here. All we're doing is making the admin's (justin, I think?) wallet bigger, and that makes me ****ing sick thinking about it.

9. So yeah, peace out! Good luck in life to those whom I don't have a problem with! To those that I do harbor a particular dislike towards; I hope that you find yourself and eventually come to terms with reality. Wasting your days away on here isn't going to quench your first for happiness.

10. Cya in university *****es! Oh wait... that's right!

11. Oh, and by the way. I know that a lot of you people harbor a certain desire for voicing your opinions will probably form an essay more-or-less the same size as mine. For those that do, I won't read it. Save your time for something which matters, as if you are writing a huge-ass response voicing your disapproval of my message, I won't waste my precious time reading it.

12. This is how I honestly feel about this forum. If you don't agree with me, then that's fine! I most likely won't be here to defend myself against a large majority of the pretentious sheep here trying to combat this thread with a reply. So, that means you can belittle me as much as you like! I will always know though (and you probably will realise it sooner or later) that I will always have the last laugh.

13. To those that are bidding me farewell...

14. BYE!

good riddance

Last edited:
Back