Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
ど
森
う
Cake
Cake
My brother caught the annoying cow in the act. We're not gonna stop her. We're latting her move. She's always been such a misfit. She's obsessed with dung beetles, constantly sick an snooty. Who wouldn't want to see her go? :r

Rodeo was my bestest friend,even though he was a black bull with red eyes he was sweet and adorable, i gave him all the rare fish he wanted.
he moved 3 days after he got into town. He left even though i pleaded him not to go.

:(

Now my best friends are Lily and Limberg I got both their pics

:D

That happened with Wolfgang and I... I didn't really care if he left. Besides, when someone else moves in I'll probably make better friends with him/her. <_<

I was glad when tipper moved from my town, but when alice moved I was sad, but then she moved back from my friend's town, so I celebrated.

alice has been in my town from the beginning, and never moved. i've had the game since early january, so i should be gettting her pic...sometime.

Victoria moved from my town today, and I was glad. I invited her to my house a while ago, but I never played the game to meet her there. So, the next day I talked to her and she was saying stupid mean cruel stuff about me, like "YOU STOOD ME UP, I HOPE YOUR HOUSE NEVER GETS ANY BIGGER! BETTER YET, I HOPE YOUR HOUSE GETS DESTROYED!" or something like that. So, then I sent her garbage in the mail. This girl musta' thought garbage was some sort of gift, because she sent me a cradle in a letter back to me. I sold It at Nooks for some bells. Then I kept sending her garbage, she kept sending me gifts, then today, she moved outta' my town for good!

Back