• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Buying song wanted items

hello ! i have both the bathtub and k.k d&b :D i can sell them to you for a cheap price !!

I can get you:
Aurora Screen - 1 tbt
K.K. Flamenco - 1 tbt
Bathmat - 1 tbt
Blue Glow Wand - 2 tbt

5 tbt?

hello ! i have both the bathtub and k.k d&b :D i can sell them to you for a cheap price !!

Ok! What price?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you:
Aurora Screen - 1 tbt
K.K. Flamenco - 1 tbt
Bathmat - 1 tbt
Blue Glow Wand - 2 tbt

5 tbt?

Thanks! I will add your fc and send you the tbt after the trade.

I’m online right now! I will open my gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open rn!

Is 2,500 igb good ? Tell me when you’re available for me to come over and give you these items :>

Aretha guys gonna be available tonight? (Atleast tonight for me it might be day for you :p)

Sorry for the late reply, I forgot to check my tbt. But I should be available tomorrow or tonight if you come back online, and I will add you back!

Hi! I may sell you these. I'd prefer 12 TBT and that you visit.
2 TBT EACH
1. bubble wand
2. choco soft-serve
3. green glow wand
4. hero's cap
5. lemon double scoop
6. princess bed

Omg sorry I wasn’t available for a few days, I forgot to check this thread. But I should be on tomorrow

Got your PM. I'll have your things ready by the next time you're online, please notify when you're available.

Back