• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Buying song wanted items

hello ! i have both the bathtub and k.k d&b :D i can sell them to you for a cheap price !!

I can get you:
Aurora Screen - 1 tbt
K.K. Flamenco - 1 tbt
Bathmat - 1 tbt
Blue Glow Wand - 2 tbt

5 tbt?

hello ! i have both the bathtub and k.k d&b :D i can sell them to you for a cheap price !!

Ok! What price?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you:
Aurora Screen - 1 tbt
K.K. Flamenco - 1 tbt
Bathmat - 1 tbt
Blue Glow Wand - 2 tbt

5 tbt?

Thanks! I will add your fc and send you the tbt after the trade.

I’m online right now! I will open my gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open rn!

Is 2,500 igb good ? Tell me when you’re available for me to come over and give you these items :>

Aretha guys gonna be available tonight? (Atleast tonight for me it might be day for you :p)

Sorry for the late reply, I forgot to check my tbt. But I should be available tomorrow or tonight if you come back online, and I will add you back!

Hi! I may sell you these. I'd prefer 12 TBT and that you visit.
2 TBT EACH
1. bubble wand
2. choco soft-serve
3. green glow wand
4. hero's cap
5. lemon double scoop
6. princess bed

Omg sorry I wasn’t available for a few days, I forgot to check this thread. But I should be on tomorrow

Got your PM. I'll have your things ready by the next time you're online, please notify when you're available.

Back