• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Buying Potions, feathers, and dream collectibles!

helloo, i'd be down to sell you a raven wings potion in exchange for whenever you get the TBT that you're offering !

saw that u did a trade below, let me know if you're still interested. no worries if nope πŸ˜ŒπŸ‘

Last edited:
Hi Koop! Would you be interested in trading your Space Whale for my Raven Wings Potion? 😊 I can also offer TBT instead, but I'm not sure what they are worth just yet! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

Last edited:
Hi Koop! Would you be interested in trading your Space Whale for my Raven Wings Potion? 😊 I can also offer TBT instead, but I'm not sure what they are worth just yet! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ
Oof, sorry for the late reply, I was sleeping, but sure, I'd be interested in trading! Would you like a message for the space whale?

Oof, sorry for the late reply, I was sleeping, but sure, I'd be interested in trading! Would you like a message for the space whale?

No worries! 😍 Any or no message is fine on my whale, thank you! πŸ₯°πŸ³ Would you like a message on your potion? πŸ’œ

Thank you so much! The message is perfect! 😍🐳 I'll send your potion now!

Edit: Sent, thank you so much again. πŸ’œ Go purple crew! βœ¨οΈπŸ’œ

Last edited:
Back