• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[Buying] Pokemon-Style Sprite (TBT only)

Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
White Lily
Yellow Pansy
Red Rose
Blue Hybrid Pansy
White Cosmos
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Yellow Tulip
Purple Violet
Feedback
100% (61) +
Yeahhh, I don't really know what to say for this lol. Back in the day, someone on Pokécharms did these and I was OBSESSED with them. Hoping to get one for my newest OC. I'm looking for a simple trainer sprite, similar to the example I'm linking below, but without the team. Name your price! Comment or PM me if interested!
pumpkabootrainershot.png

Not sure if this is what you wanted, or if you would prefer something entirely new, but I quickly edited that image to isolate just the trainer.
trainer alone.png

So, if this suits your needs, there you go!

If not, and I misunderstood what you're looking for, I don't know how to make pixel art myself, so I can't help you there. ^o^;>

Not sure if this is what you wanted, or if you would prefer something entirely new, but I quickly edited that image to isolate just the trainer.View attachment 416274
So, if this suits your needs, there you go!

If not, and I misunderstood what you're looking for, I don't know how to make pixel art myself, so I can't help you there. ^o^;>
Thanks for your help, but I'm looking for an entirely different sprite ^^

Back