• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading [Buying] DLC/Birthday/Snow/MORE [Selling] Nothing atm

Great Galaxy

Great Member
Bells
Gold Super Mailbox
Feedback
100% (49) +
Items I'm interested in buying:

DLC I need:

New year painting
Tteok Plate
Kimbap Plate
Cool Globe
Pile of Leaves
Tam-O-Shanter
Astrology set

If DLC I listed isn't out yet, it's here for when it's released and as a self reminder.

Willing to trade what I've got, or if you don't see what you want listed, ask and I might have it elsewhere. PM or post, let me know!

------------------------------------------------
Miscellaneous items I'm buying: Willing to buy (money is no object) or trade.

Birthday items - Willing to pay 500k-1m a piece
Birthday items I already have and don't need - Birthday Sign, Birthday Candles

Snowman sets (tyke also? Unsure) - 4m ea

Beach Table - 1.5m

Mortar Wall/floor set - 1m each

Snow bunny - 1m

Chocolate cake - 1.5m

Items I'm interested in trading.:

Pumpkin Pie: 3 currently in stock. Looking to trade for DLC.
I will also take offers of TBT bells as well.

PM me or post!

Entire 11 piece 7-11 set with reorderable clerk shirt - Looking to trade for sets I need, or trade for other DLC from EU/JAP/KOR, don't really want cash for it.

Entire pirate set - Looking to trade this for pieces I need, don't really want cash for it.

Both currently unavailable.

-----------------------------------------------
Golden tools I'm trading:

Golden Axes - 1 million each

Golden Shovels - OUT OF STOCK

Golden Watering Can - OUT OF STOCK

Feel free to PM

Side note: I am interested in trading for TBT bells as well.
Either for items I have or bells in game.

Last edited:
150k for the princess curio?

Would you be willing to take a cute but lazy bear cub named Pudge for either the golden shovel or axe? ( I know this is a long shot on my part but I'm trying! xD )

Cool, your town or mine?

Woah tons of business. First off:

Wish: My town - Zalem. I'll add your FC in a minute. - EDIT: Added and gates open.

Mayormike: No problem - add you in a second, my town after Wish. edit: Thanks for trade.

Cazz: - Sure do, I'll add you after I finish with these two. edit: Thanks for trade.

Shunaynay: What's that a villager? Currently capped out at 10 and not looking for any lol. edit: Sorry we couldn't make a deal lol.

Last edited:
Woah tons of business. First off:

Wish: My town - Zalem. I'll add your FC in a minute. - EDIT: Added and gates open.

Mayormike: No problem - add you in a second, my town after Wish.

Cazz: - Sure do, I'll add you after I finish with these two.

Shunaynay: What's that a villager? Currently capped out at 10 and not looking for any lol.

Yeah he is, I gave it the good old college try at least! xD

OK great! Ive added you so just LMK when you want me to come over.

Golden chair - 300k or trade for a piece I need

Golden Axes - 1 million ea

so 1.3 million , not sure how this board does friends requests for in game and such , as i haven't been here more then a fe whours , but i do have the money and would like those items

Golden chair - 300k or trade for a piece I need

Golden Axes - 1 million ea

so 1.3 million , not sure how this board does friends requests for in game and such , as i haven't been here more then a fe whours , but i do have the money and would like those items
I've got 2 or 3 more people to trade with but I'll trade those to you if you can wait about 30 minutes. Thank you.

I've got a cabana wall radio I could part with. Not sure what a good Bells offer would be, though, to be honest. I can trade in about an hour and a half from now.

I've got a cabana wall radio I could part with. Not sure what a good Bells offer would be, though, to be honest. I can trade in about an hour and a half from now.

I'm not particularly interested in single or few pieces. I'm looking for the whole thing at once. I might be able to take it off your hands anyway though if you decide what you want for it.

Back