• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying [Buying] Clovers, mushrooms and bushes🍀🍄🌱

shadytofu

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello this is my first time trading/buying acnl online! Please bare with me if I get anything wrong 🙏
So I really need a lot of clovers, mushrooms and bushes for my town. I can offer any amount of in-game bells, shells and any types of fruits and bamboo shoots! If you need a certain item, I will see if I have it too :)
I?m also a noob at this game as I was playing acww for years before this!

Let me know if you?re interested! I?m also looking for more friends too :) my friend code is: 3712 - 4002 - 1830

Hi ! I have a lot of mushrooms I don't use, let me know if you're interested ;)

hello thankyou very much for your lovely offer!! Unfortunately my 3DS became buggy and I no longer have the use of my X button or access my inventory:cry::cry::cry: but thankyou anywayyy;)
Post automatically merged:

Hi ! I have a lot of mushrooms I don't use, let me know if you're interested ;)

hello thankyou very much for your lovely offer!! Unfortunately my 3DS became buggy and I no longer have the use of my X button or access my inventory:cry::cry::cry: but thankyou anywayyy;)

Post automatically merged:

Owww I'm so sorry (ToT)

Back