• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Buying] Avatar & Signature

Shawna

AroAce, ASD, and Proud ^^
Bells
Switch
4449-2922-3110
Toy Duck Plush
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (64) +
What I want for my avatar
I would love to have an avatar of my self-insert holding a plushie of the Red Fiend from Miitopia. ^^
Here is a reference of him, if you never played the game, or haven't gotten to that point: Red Fiend
And references for my self-insert can be found below "What I want for my signature". ^^

What I want for my signature
I would love to have a signature with my self-insert and my other two main OCs: Shawna (self-insert), Shelby, and Skye.

I have two different reference styles for my three girls: Papa Louie Pals and Gacha Club, since only Gacha has eye colors, but I prefer Shelby and Skye's Papa Louie Pals outfits:
Papa Louie Pals: Shawna (persona/self-insert), Shelby, and Skye
Gacha Club: Shawna (persona/self-insert)
Gacha Club: Shelby
Gacha Club: Skye

I am completely fine with just a transparent backgrounded signature, but if you could divide the signature into thirds and incorporate their main themes as backgrounds, that would be even better. <3333

The Gacha references say it all, but of you want to know know there themes/favorite things:
Shawna - Love flowers, particularly pink ones.
Shelby - Loves the ocean
Skye - Loves the starry night sky.

For Shawna, please draw her Gacha outfit.^^ (though I don't think it matters for the avatar, just the signature) ^^
For Shelby and Skye, please draw their Papa Louie Pals outfits. ^^

I can pay in either RLC or TBT. ^^
I am horrible with pricing, so I will leave it up to you guys. ^^

Thanks. <3333

Back