• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying art for my friend and I ♪

The word you want is Gijinka x

Ah it's not gijinka haha gijinka is like an animal into a human form-

I think they're called personas since you know sonas but they represent people? ^^ Froggie and the personas aren't gijinkas haha They're just hoodies.

Last edited:
Hi! I finally finished drawing some things for you (I was really sick last week and had to take a break from art). I hope you like them (you have two options cos I'm still trying to decide which color scheme I like more in general).

lolli and froggie.jpglolli and froggie alternate.jpg

If you need bigger versions of either, let me know! The forum shrinks things down a lot.

Hi! I finally finished drawing some things for you (I was really sick last week and had to take a break from art). I hope you like them (you have two options cos I'm still trying to decide which color scheme I like more in general).

If you need bigger versions of either, let me know! The forum shrinks things down a lot.

Aww that's fine! Hope you're feeling better now~ and I'd love the bigger versions, thank you :D How many bells do you want? ;u;

I'd love to have a try at your personas and maybe even the ocs as well hehe heres my deviant art http://astro0lauren.deviantart.com/ ! if you dont like my style or anything i'll just do them for free :)

Aww sure! Personas would be great! and cutee style <3 How much do you want? c:

Last edited:
Back