• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying art for my friend and I ♪

Boop i just wanted to do a quick doodle cuz the oc's looked adorable XD you can pay to have it finished and everything if you want. this is just a SKETCH. :p i can add a message or watevs but my handwriting sucks lol:blush: and i cant draw hands OTL im sorry
psst how do you do that like "spoiler" thing?? howww

Happy birthday.jpg

Last edited:
Boop i just wanted to do a quick doodle cuz the oc's looked adorable XD you can pay to have it finished and everything if you want. this is just a SKETCH. :p i can add a message or watevs but my handwriting sucks lol:blush: and i cant draw hands OTL im sorry
psst how do you do that like "spoiler" thing?? howww

View attachment 54872

akdjlfskjfld gosh that's so adorable ;u; thank you<333 how much would you charge for a finished one? :'D

and you make a spoiler by doing the bbcode: [spoiler=title here]put thing in here[/spoiler]

and what I typed right there would come out as:
put thing in here

eep idk how much i would charge :eek: what would you be willing to pay?
lol thanks for the explanation!

testing testing yay yaya gah

eep idk how much i would charge :eek: what would you be willing to pay?
lol thanks for the explanation!

testing testing yay yaya gah

hmmm I'm bad with prices orz Just let me know how much you want haha : D I know I'd pay at least a few mil though? O: idk what would be a fair price ;___;

haha ok 2 mil would be nice! how about you pay 1 mil first, then i finish the art piece, and you pay the rest?

Gates are open! oh and also when you arrive could you follow me to drop of the money at the plaza? The area around my train station is messy. XD

Back