• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Buying all candies! ๐Ÿฌ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done! Itโ€™s alright no worries!
Oh my goodness! Just thank you so so muchie! This makes me super happy and a great start to this monday! Thank you so muchie! Now I am even closer to my amazing candy lineup YAY!!!! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

Oh my goodness! Just thank you so so muchie! This makes me super happy and a great start to this monday! Thank you so muchie! Now I am even closer to my amazing candy lineup YAY!!!! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Youโ€™re welcome! I forgot to add the orange emote. Did you want me to redo it?

Hello TBT friend! I have a green candy ๐Ÿฌ I can offer you! ๐Ÿ™‚ For your kindness to me in the past, I don't need anything for it. I'm just happy it will be going to a good home. Please just let me know what message, if anything, you would like on it, and I will send it right over! ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Youโ€™re welcome! I forgot to add the orange emote. Did you want me to redo it?
I would like that! Let me send it back, thanks so muchie!
Post automatically merged:

Hello TBT friend! I have a green candy ๐Ÿฌ I can offer you! ๐Ÿ™‚ For your kindness to me in the past, I don't need anything for it. I'm just happy it will be going to a good home. Please just let me know what message, if anything, you would like on it, and I will send it right over! ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Oh my goodness THANK YOUUUU! Everyone has been so sweet ๐Ÿ˜ญ If I could the message would be "Super Green just like Keroppi! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿธ"
You do not have to do this but thank you sooo muchie!!!!!

Hi! Do you by chance need a Christmas Candy? I have an extra one you can have. Itโ€™s just been sitting in my inventory since the last Christmas event. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I would like that! Let me send it back, thanks so muchie!

Oh my goodness THANK YOUUUU! Everyone has been so sweet ๐Ÿ˜ญ If I could the message would be "Super Green just like Keroppi! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿธ"
You do not have to do this but thank you sooo muchie!!!!!

I sent it over!!! Hope you received it OK, and enjoy the green candy ๐Ÿฌ! ๐Ÿ’š

Omg thank you so so much! That is so sweet thank you so much!!! YAY! It makes me so happy! I will take the message:
"A spooky candy with an unfathomable taste๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡!?"
Again, thank you so so so muchie! If you ever need anything please tell me!

Wow thank you so much! I still want to get 2 more and than my yellow candy craving will be satisfied! How much would you like for each one? Thank you so so much again!
Sorry, I just saw this message now! I sent you 2 yellow candies. I don't need anything in return. ^^

Hi! Do you by chance need a Christmas Candy? I have an extra one you can have. Itโ€™s just been sitting in my inventory since the last Christmas event. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I would love one! How much TBT would you like for it? I have to save up as I need to update as I have bought a red candy and now only have 28 TBT but if thats not enough I can definitely save up if thats okay with you!!! :D Thanks so much for being so kind!!

Sorry, I just saw this message now! I sent you 2 yellow candies. I don't need anything in return. ^^
Oh my goodness! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCHIE YOU ARE SOO KIND AND I AM SO HAPPY ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– If you EVER need anything tell me!

I would love one! How much TBT would you like for it? I have to save up as I need to update as I have bought a red candy and now only have 28 TBT but if thats not enough I can definitely save up if thats okay with you!!! :D Thanks so much for being so kind!!

Oh my goodness! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCHIE YOU ARE SOO KIND AND I AM SO HAPPY ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– If you EVER need anything tell me!
No problem! I love helping others! Tell you what, you can have it for 20 tbt! Thatโ€™ll be more than enough for me, as I will be starting a brand new island here sometime this Spring on my New Horizons game and it will help me to buy some bells from the Nooks Cranny board. โ˜บ๏ธ

Also, would you like a message of some kind for it? ๐Ÿ™‚

No problem! I love helping others! Tell you what, you can have it for 20 tbt! Thatโ€™ll be more than enough for me, as I will be starting a brand new island here sometime this Spring on my New Horizons game and it will help me to buy some bells from the Nooks Cranny board. โ˜บ๏ธ

Also, would you like a message of some kind for it? ๐Ÿ™‚
Oh my goodness thank you!!! Someone was very kind and just gave me some more so if you would like I can give you more but I will send 20 for now! I would like the message " A colorful Christmas all wrapped up!๐Ÿฌ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿญ "
Thank you so much!

Oh my goodness thank you!!! Someone was very kind and just gave me some more so if you would like I can give you more but I will send 20 for now! I would like the message " A colorful Christmas all wrapped up!๐Ÿฌ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿญ "
Thank you so much!
Sent! Also, 20 is just fine! Let me know if you got it! ๐Ÿฅฐ

i have a blue candy if u were still looking for one? o:

i have a blue candy if u were still looking for one? o:
Definitely! One of the only last ones! How much TBT would you like for it! If we can agree I will decide on a message :D
Thanks for your generosity!!!

Definitely! One of the only last ones! How much TBT would you like for it! If we can agree I will decide on a message :D
Thanks for your generosity!!!
i guess 100 tbt? not sure how much they go for so whatever u think is fair is fine c:

i guess 100 tbt? not sure how much they go for so whatever u think is fair is fine c:
100 is fine!! I will send the TBT now! I would like the message: " The color blue is shown to help you be creative and solve problems! This candy does too!๐Ÿ’™ "

Thank you so so muchie!!!

Last edited:
Bumpy, I have unlocked the thread again as I am back to purchasing candies since I have more TBT!!

Hi there, friend!
I have 5 yellow candies from November 13, 2020 and would be happy to send them your way. I didn't see if you wanted a message on any of them, so let me know.
And if you only want 1 or 2, etc. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back