Buying Buying all candies! 🍬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done! It’s alright no worries!
Oh my goodness! Just thank you so so muchie! This makes me super happy and a great start to this monday! Thank you so muchie! Now I am even closer to my amazing candy lineup YAY!!!! 💚💚💚💚💚💚

Oh my goodness! Just thank you so so muchie! This makes me super happy and a great start to this monday! Thank you so muchie! Now I am even closer to my amazing candy lineup YAY!!!! 💚💚💚💚💚💚
You’re welcome! I forgot to add the orange emote. Did you want me to redo it?

Hello TBT friend! I have a green candy 🍬 I can offer you! 🙂 For your kindness to me in the past, I don't need anything for it. I'm just happy it will be going to a good home. Please just let me know what message, if anything, you would like on it, and I will send it right over! 😌

You’re welcome! I forgot to add the orange emote. Did you want me to redo it?
I would like that! Let me send it back, thanks so muchie!
Post automatically merged:

Hello TBT friend! I have a green candy 🍬 I can offer you! 🙂 For your kindness to me in the past, I don't need anything for it. I'm just happy it will be going to a good home. Please just let me know what message, if anything, you would like on it, and I will send it right over! 😌
Oh my goodness THANK YOUUUU! Everyone has been so sweet 😭 If I could the message would be "Super Green just like Keroppi! 💚🐸"
You do not have to do this but thank you sooo muchie!!!!!

Hi! Do you by chance need a Christmas Candy? I have an extra one you can have. It’s just been sitting in my inventory since the last Christmas event. 😊

I would like that! Let me send it back, thanks so muchie!

Oh my goodness THANK YOUUUU! Everyone has been so sweet 😭 If I could the message would be "Super Green just like Keroppi! 💚🐸"
You do not have to do this but thank you sooo muchie!!!!!

I sent it over!!! Hope you received it OK, and enjoy the green candy 🍬! 💚

Omg thank you so so much! That is so sweet thank you so much!!! YAY! It makes me so happy! I will take the message:
"A spooky candy with an unfathomable taste👻🎃🦇!?"
Again, thank you so so so muchie! If you ever need anything please tell me!

Wow thank you so much! I still want to get 2 more and than my yellow candy craving will be satisfied! How much would you like for each one? Thank you so so much again!
Sorry, I just saw this message now! I sent you 2 yellow candies. I don't need anything in return. ^^

Hi! Do you by chance need a Christmas Candy? I have an extra one you can have. It’s just been sitting in my inventory since the last Christmas event. 😊
I would love one! How much TBT would you like for it? I have to save up as I need to update as I have bought a red candy and now only have 28 TBT but if thats not enough I can definitely save up if thats okay with you!!! :D Thanks so much for being so kind!!

Sorry, I just saw this message now! I sent you 2 yellow candies. I don't need anything in return. ^^
Oh my goodness! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCHIE YOU ARE SOO KIND AND I AM SO HAPPY 😭😄💖💖💖💖💖 If you EVER need anything tell me!

I would love one! How much TBT would you like for it? I have to save up as I need to update as I have bought a red candy and now only have 28 TBT but if thats not enough I can definitely save up if thats okay with you!!! :D Thanks so much for being so kind!!

Oh my goodness! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCHIE YOU ARE SOO KIND AND I AM SO HAPPY 😭😄💖💖💖💖💖 If you EVER need anything tell me!
No problem! I love helping others! Tell you what, you can have it for 20 tbt! That’ll be more than enough for me, as I will be starting a brand new island here sometime this Spring on my New Horizons game and it will help me to buy some bells from the Nooks Cranny board. ☺️

Also, would you like a message of some kind for it? 🙂

No problem! I love helping others! Tell you what, you can have it for 20 tbt! That’ll be more than enough for me, as I will be starting a brand new island here sometime this Spring on my New Horizons game and it will help me to buy some bells from the Nooks Cranny board. ☺️

Also, would you like a message of some kind for it? 🙂
Oh my goodness thank you!!! Someone was very kind and just gave me some more so if you would like I can give you more but I will send 20 for now! I would like the message " A colorful Christmas all wrapped up!🍬🎄🍭 "
Thank you so much!

Oh my goodness thank you!!! Someone was very kind and just gave me some more so if you would like I can give you more but I will send 20 for now! I would like the message " A colorful Christmas all wrapped up!🍬🎄🍭 "
Thank you so much!
Sent! Also, 20 is just fine! Let me know if you got it! 🥰

i have a blue candy if u were still looking for one? o:
Definitely! One of the only last ones! How much TBT would you like for it! If we can agree I will decide on a message :D
Thanks for your generosity!!!

Definitely! One of the only last ones! How much TBT would you like for it! If we can agree I will decide on a message :D
Thanks for your generosity!!!
i guess 100 tbt? not sure how much they go for so whatever u think is fair is fine c:

i guess 100 tbt? not sure how much they go for so whatever u think is fair is fine c:
100 is fine!! I will send the TBT now! I would like the message: " The color blue is shown to help you be creative and solve problems! This candy does too!💙 "

Thank you so so muchie!!!

Last edited:
Bumpy, I have unlocked the thread again as I am back to purchasing candies since I have more TBT!!

Hi there, friend!
I have 5 yellow candies from November 13, 2020 and would be happy to send them your way. I didn't see if you wanted a message on any of them, so let me know.
And if you only want 1 or 2, etc. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back