• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop 🌲🌳Bushes,saplings,mushrooms,sanrio full sets

May I order:

All your Azaleas, Hydrangeas, and Holly starts? And a basket of bamboo would be lovely! ^^
If I've done my math right, that should equal 94 tbt for everything, correct?

Can I buy all 5 of your pink hydrangea starts, and 7 regular sapplings?
I believe the total is 625k and 7 tbt(paying for the sapplings in tbt) Also, do you have any white roses?

White azalea starter(8)
Pink azalea starter(12)
Pink hydrangea starter(5)
Blue hydrangea starter (16)
Holly starter(6)

47 starts (?) = 94 TBT

Skinny mushrooms(10)
Flat mushrooms(10)
Round mushrooms(10)
Elegant mushrooms(10)
Famous mushrooms(10)

= 20TBT + 20TBT

Grand Total: 134 TBT?

i sent messages out to fill as many orders as possible...always restocking leave you order and I will get to you as soon as I can thankyou

Is it possible to order only pieces of a set? Because I really need sweets tables, sweets minitables, sweets chairs, sweets couches, wallpapers, and floorings but not any of the other items.

i'd like to place an order for the gorgeous furniture set! will be paying in tbt. thank you :)

May I get 5 yellow hibiscus starts, 3 black cosmos, 2 orange cosmos, 3 orange roses, 2 purple tulips, 2 orange tulips, and 3 white carnations? All in tbt.

Last edited:
Can I have 20 red and yellow hibiscus bushes please?

80 TBT?

Hi! Can i take your purple rose, all your blue/pink hydrangeas, all your cedar saplings?

Also for the fruit ill take pears~

EDIT: Actually, never mind, ive found someone else, sorry!

Last edited:
ill take 3 roses, 3 white & red carnations, 1 blue pansy, 1 black tulip and a black Cosmo all for igb
Am I allowed to do a mix of igb and tbt as payment?

hibiscus 145k each or 2 tbt
Red(20)

sapling 65k each or 1tbt
Cedar saplings(14)

if you still have enough for this order i'd love some:)

card, princess and gracie sets for 54 TBT please and a goregus for 5 mil IGB

Last edited:
most of my order will be filled later today (5pm central time)at that time I will update the count of my bushes...feel free to leave orders in the meantime and I will cm you if and when I can fill the order thank you all

Back