• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ☆Burūberu Cycling☆ New Welcome Amiibo Cards!

I'd like to request Carmen c:

Carmen is in boxes! c: Please make sure to add my code listed on my profile, it'll be Clover from Buruberu. I'll hold her for a few days before moving on unless I hear back from you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I request Diana? :) Thank you for doing this!

Had a slight mix up , so I'm moving someone out first. Giving them a few days before moving Diana out. Please make sure to have my code added c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

And as for everyone else, so so sorry for being so absent, my new year is already busy. Been out of the groove for a bit, so back to cycling as much as I can!!

May I request Norma the cow? I'll bring a bag full of bells if you get her for me :)

Actually ignore this request, a villager just moved in unexpectedly and I have to keep my only spot open for someone I requested in another thread.

If you already got her for me I'm willing to TT to see if I can force anyone out that way, or at least I can pay you anyway for your trouble. I'm sorry :p

Back