• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling ☆Burūberu Cycling☆ New Welcome Amiibo Cards!

Hiiii is there anyway I could get mac if you still run this cycling? Thank you soooo much! Please pm me :)

Can I request Ellie please? :) Thank you so much for doing this btw!
Nvm~ You can ignore my post!

Last edited:
May I request (20) Sylvana, please? :)

EDIT: Nvm, just saw someone else already asked for her.

Last edited:
Could I request Beau? ^^

Beau is in boxes! Please add my friend code and let me know when you're available c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I request (20) Sylvana, please? :)

EDIT: Nvm, just saw someone else already asked for her.

You can still request her if you'd like! I have her card so I can invite her back as soon as she leaves. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for being absent everyone, was super busy because of christmas and just getting back into cycling! c:

For everyone I didn't quote, I'll be adding your request to the list!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay you have cherry may I get her? Do you want merengue as well? I do not need her

I don't personally need Merengue so if you still have her, I'd say whoever wants her should speak up. c:

And I'll add you to the list, I have quite a few requests for her, but I have her card so I can invite her back into town as soon as she leaves.

Beau is in boxes! Please add my friend code and let me know when you're available c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can still request her if you'd like! I have her card so I can invite her back as soon as she leaves. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for being absent everyone, was super busy because of christmas and just getting back into cycling! c:

For everyone I didn't quote, I'll be adding your request to the list!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't personally need Merengue so if you still have her, I'd say whoever wants her should speak up. c:

And I'll add you to the list, I have quite a few requests for her, but I have her card so I can invite her back into town as soon as she leaves.

Merengue moved. :c if it's going to take more than 3 days then I'm good! I'm going to get her from someone else maybe.

Oh nice. I surely would love to still request Sylvana!! ^-^

EDIT: I do not longer need her. Thank you tho!

Last edited:
I would love Sylvana, but my internet is out. Can I get put on a waiting list or something and let you know when I get it sorted out?

Back