• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

♡ Bunvie art commissions ♡ [RLC] CLOSED ♡

👉👈 Any updates?

I've almost finished @kei. 's piece, just need to do the background thingies and it will be ready, and then i can start working on yours! :blush:

I'll be transparent here, i had to take a few days break from drawing, cause of irl problems. In the middle of everything my dear grandpa got badly sick and today he died, so things have just been not well for me lately and I've been fighting with despair and depression a lot. I don't want to rant or anything cause I know I got paid by you to do these drawings (which i am VERY happy and grateful about) and everyone has their problems of course, but life's been kicking me in the gut for a while now and I don't want to make rushed/uninspired art because of that, cause that would make me even more ashamed of myself. I want to make happy art, with a clear mind (as much as possible) so i can focus on it and make the best result. That's why I've been struggling to get the result that I want from my art. I want to apologize for taking a while on Kei's commission in particular, I've been working on it for a while, cause I had to erase many times and redo a lot cause I was not satisfied with it. I'm really sorry for the wait to both of you :(

i just wanted to explain a bit of what's been delaying me and what's going on. I really want to make good art, it's the one thing I want the most, so I'll do my best. Thank you for your support and patience 💜

Don't be ashamed of taking time to take care of yourself. Life happens! Take care of yourself first and foremost! And I hope everything gets better for you. Your art is still adorable as fudge!

Don't be ashamed of taking time to take care of yourself. Life happens! Take care of yourself first and foremost! And I hope everything gets better for you. Your art is still adorable as fudge!

thank you so much! i really appreciate it 💜

Please take care of your health first!! Absolutely no need to rush or apologize! I only want to help support artists and I hope you feel better amidst everything. Sending much love and support 🥰

Please take care of your health first!! Absolutely no need to rush or apologize! I only want to help support artists and I hope you feel better amidst everything. Sending much love and support 🥰

thank you so much!!! You two are so kind to me and i really appreciate it 😭
I finished his background and he's finally ready!! What do you think? I really hope you like him! I loved working on this commission so much, and i learnt a lot from it, thank you for giving me this opportunity! 💜 🥰 if you can please give me your email when you're online so i can send the full size files cause this is a compressed image just for preview!

hiroyukitransparent-min.png

more rambling you don't have to read
this might actually be my favorite piece i've ever drawn tbh ;o; Cause it's closer to the art style that i want and i have in my head! i learnt so much, i worked on the lineart to be more refined, i simplified the eyes to make it less distracting and more cute (with the bigger dark area/pupil), worked on the shapes of the hair to make them more cutesy by removing extra lines and trying to make more "chunky" hair pieces. In general i tried to remove extra lines for this drawing cause that usually takes away from the cutesy look of chibis so i want to get better at keeping shapes simples and pleasing to the eye! i want to make my art to give the feeling of seeing a cute animal and how u feel like u want to squeeze it >w< Anyway im super happy i finished him today and can't wait to use what learnt on the next chibi piece! <3

thank you so much!!! You two are so kind to me and i really appreciate it 😭
I finished his background and he's finally ready!! What do you think? I really hope you like him! I loved working on this commission so much, and i learnt a lot from it, thank you for giving me this opportunity! 💜 🥰 if you can please give me your email when you're online so i can send the full size files cause this is a compressed image just for preview!

View attachment 361559
more rambling you don't have to read
this might actually be my favorite piece i've ever drawn tbh ;o; Cause it's closer to the art style that i want and i have in my head! i learnt so much, i worked on the lineart to be more refined, i simplified the eyes to make it less distracting and more cute (with the bigger dark area/pupil), worked on the shapes of the hair to make them more cutesy by removing extra lines and trying to make more "chunky" hair pieces. In general i tried to remove extra lines for this drawing cause that usually takes away from the cutesy look of chibis so i want to get better at keeping shapes simples and pleasing to the eye! i want to make my art to give the feeling of seeing a cute animal and how u feel like u want to squeeze it >w< Anyway im super happy i finished him today and can't wait to use what learnt on the next chibi piece! <3
buny!!! ohmyGOD he's PERFECTT 🥺 🥺 💕 💕 💕 💕 I am absolutely in love with your style and i'm so glad i commissioned you!!! 😭 your hard work def paid off and im SO glad you were able to explore and take away from this!! thanks again for drawing my oc and id love to commission you some more in the future <3 (ALSO you need to up your prices!! i would gladly pay x2 or even x3 your prices)

buny!!! ohmyGOD he's PERFECTT 🥺 🥺 💕 💕 💕 💕 I am absolutely in love with your style and i'm so glad i commissioned you!!! 😭 your hard work def paid off and im SO glad you were able to explore and take away from this!! thanks again for drawing my oc and id love to commission you some more in the future <3 (ALSO you need to up your prices!! i would gladly pay x2 or even x3 your prices)

omg just seen this too THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KINDNESS!! 💜 💜 💜 💜 I learnt a lot from this piece i'm really happy about that ngl love your OC!! 🥰 If you ever want to commission me again, i'll give you a discount cause holy hell that amount of support is just too generous and makes me so happy ToT I'm trying to have low prices so people can afford, especially since I consider myself newbie and like I don't want to not be able to make up to the price with my art 🥺 but thank you so much!! ; v ;

finished commission for @Jade_Amell 💜 Thank you so much for your patience, i hope you like her!! :3
the colors might be a little lighter than i wanted, they look correct on my monitor but it looks much lighter on my phone... Sadly this happens a lot cause my monitor is not the greatest ; o ; Let me know if anything bothers you, please! 🌷

terrariaJadeAmelltransparentbg.png

I decided to open one extra slot for my commissions! price is 20 Euros for a full color chibi, please read the front page for more info!
Thank you so much for the support 🌷

hi bunvie!! i would love to commission you, i can pay through paypal :D

[here is a link to my oc] her main theme is love (kind of like a cupid minus the bow and arrows), and she's very cheerful and bubbly.
her outfit is a one-piece with shorts as the bottoms (not a skirt) and she has a cape with a hood but you can omit the hood if you prefer. if you could also add in a heart antenna [like this] that would be great! if you need more clarifications feel free to ask~

ty for considering! 💕

hi bunvie!! i would love to commission you, i can pay through paypal :D

[here is a link to my oc] her main theme is love (kind of like a cupid minus the bow and arrows), and she's very cheerful and bubbly.
her outfit is a one-piece with shorts as the bottoms (not a skirt) and she has a cape with a hood but you can omit the hood if you prefer. if you could also add in a heart antenna [like this] that would be great! if you need more clarifications feel free to ask~

ty for considering! 💕
If you're up for doing my character I'd be interested :)

oh my, i did not expect to get 2 requests ; o ; well i might as well just accept both of your requests, one extra is alright! <3 sending you both a pm ^^ thank you very much for your interest!

im keeping my commissions open from now for up to 10 open slots.

thank you for your support
🌷

Last edited:
BUNVIE HAIIIII!!!! 🥺 I’m so sorry things are going so bad for you. 😭
Financially things are so bad bc of this stupid pandemic.

I wanna comm you when I have funds, Id love to support you and I have two OCs I’d ADORE to see in your style cnbindvindvindkbnv

broke life sux 😭😔

I hope you get so many comms! You and your art deserve it!

BUNVIE HAIIIII!!!! 🥺 I’m so sorry things are going so bad for you. 😭
Financially things are so bad bc of this stupid pandemic.

I wanna comm you when I have funds, Id love to support you and I have two OCs I’d ADORE to see in your style cnbindvindvindkbnv

broke life sux 😭😔

I hope you get so many comms! You and your art deserve it!

omg thank you sooooo much for your support!! you're an angel even coming here to say that!!! T^T 💜💛💙

Back