• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

BugFables

MiniPocketWorld

🌺🦥🌺
Bells
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Violet
Purple Violet
Anyone played? My spouse's friend played it and loved it and recommends I get it in the future. I haven't played like it. I know the battling is turn by turn... and the closest thing I have played to that was pokemon lol.

Haven’t played it myself, but it has a lot of positive reviews. The creators based the game off of the first two paper Mario games, and from what I’ve seen, it looks amazing. Really makes me want to play those games again. :)

That's a game I've recently become interested in as well! I've never played Paper Mario before so I have nothing to compare it to or feel nostalgia for, but I hear nothing but great things about it. Apparently the story and characters are amazing. I can't recommend it personally but from all the things I hear about it, i feel like it would be a safe purchase :)

That's a game I've recently become interested in as well! I've never played Paper Mario before so I have nothing to compare it to or feel nostalgia for, but I hear nothing but great things about it. Apparently the story and characters are amazing. I can't recommend it personally but from all the things I hear about it, i feel like it would be a safe purchase :)
I've played about 2-3 hours in. So far it is really fun. I feel like it is a pretty relaxed game for a game that has battles. I really like exploring the overworld. It's cute.

Back