• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Bug Off Set

Laconic

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Lucky
Red Lily
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (104) +
I read through the rules a few times and there doesn't seem to be anything against requesting items that can obtained on the day of... I figured I would ask in advance, in case anyone wants to make quick tbt and get them lol.

I have to get the bronze trophy today so will not be able to complete my bug off set, and can't see myself still playing NL next summer !! While I do have a few of the pieces, I'm guessing it's easier to purchase the full set?

Lmk your price in tbt, igb, your wishlist, perfects, etc, etc. Any offer is fine. :)

and please lmk if I can't ask this today !

I think I have some of the furniture or maybe most (I'd have to check) how does 2tbt each furniture sound to you? You'd have to let me know which pieces you're looking for though. :)

I think I have some of the furniture or maybe most (I'd have to check) how does 2tbt each furniture sound to you? You'd have to let me know which pieces you're looking for though. :)

Of course that's fine, Kuri !! I think I need everything but the spider clock and the wallpaper.... :(

Ok I here's what I found:

*Snail Clock
*Firefly Lamp
*Mini Butterfly Table
*Caterpillar Sofa
*Ladybug Chair
*Honeybee Chest
*Stag-Beetle Chair
*and Ladybug Carpet

Could've sworn I had a beetle chair, too, but I don't see it. :(

Ok I here's what I found:

*Snail Clock
*Firefly Lamp
*Mini Butterfly Table
*Caterpillar Sofa
*Ladybug Chair
*Honeybee Chest
*Stag-Beetle Chair
*and Ladybug Carpet

Could've sworn I had a beetle chair, too, but I don't see it. :(

That would be great !!! It's 16 tbt, right?

Back