• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Brewster won't let me make coffee anymore

giraffekei

Bells
hello, Brewster won't lemme make coffee anymore. :eek::mad::eek: It's my favorite thing to do each day so it really bothers me. Does anyone know why? I just got his Brewster gyroid a few days ago. I kinda quickly skipped over what he was saying as he gave it, because I didn't expect a bonus reward that day. Or maybe October is a whole holiday month? Ever since then he won't let me work at the caf? anymore "Sorry I don't need your help at this moment". My bag has plenty of room and I look every hour or so.

O and is the campsite only a summer thing? I haven't gotten any visitors lately. Thanx!

The campsite is all year round- in the winter you'll get an igloo instead!

I don't know about the cafe thing though-- sorry!

The cafe thing, I'm assuming, is because it's Halloween. Well, I say it is but I mean it's coming up. The same goes for why special visitors haven't been showing up, because Jack is behind the scenes and making you prepare right now.

:pyea I just met Jack at the beginning of the month, maybe a whole month "holiday"

Last edited:
Funny I worked yesterday :/.
What times are you asking?
I think you can only do it from 12pm-4pm

Jack comes anywhere between October 1st through October 7th
Technically it's considered an event week, so Brewster won't let you make coffee

woah thanx, and thanx for everyone responding. i think i feel better now, because i still wanna make coffee for everyone, i really like learning my villagers' recipes. :D:p:)

Last edited:
Is that true? Oh yes...I haven't been able to make any either, and the last time I did was in September.
I was beginning to wonder about this, so my question has been answered early, I suppose! First I thought it was because a villager was always in the caf?.
Anyway, thanks! :)

im really sorry but I don't know anything about why Brewster won't let you work but I'm sure you will figure it out somehow!!!!

Back