• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Bra hate

My bras are hella comfortable.
I feel gross letting them "loose". Having saggy **** aren't appealing to me, especially since I'm quite large chested.

welp im pretty flat chested xD guess i dont have to worry about that

pros:
- comfortable when they're the right size
- keep chest in place instead of bouncing everywhere
- support for chest (specifically my big chest, it gets sore when it has no bra support)
- pretty + good quality

cons:
- cost
- cost
- cost
- cost

Cheap bras can be quite uncomfortable. Bras in the wrong size can be hella uncomfortable.

I've gotten lazier lately, so half the time I wear one of my sports bras if I'm not doing anything that requires fancy(ish) dress or some such.

I have decent-sized breasts, so I generally prefer wearing a bra over not wearing one.

But after having one on all day? Taking it off is one of the best feelings EVER.

I love wearing my bras, tbh. I don't like having them jiggling and bouncing around. Just don't like the feeling. They are a pain to put on and take off too. Especially since I mainly wear bralettes, which you have to pull over your head. I love my bras from VS and PINK, but I know they are super expensive. (But so cute!!) I usually shop the sales. They are great quality, comfortable, and last FOREVER.

I hate them, whatever the price, fabric, size, gel, pads. It's too hot and suffocating. Even at the right size. What if you have a tiny body but large breast? It just defies logic, the underwires are bigger than your body. I hate boobs too. I wish I could do like Mrs. Potato just remove them and store them in my butt.

As someone with fairly large tiddies I can say that bras are my least favorite thing, they are so expensive, I have to go to specialty stores to buy them and they never are the same size or fit right, on top of that none of the ones in my size are ever cute looking... like the whole world is against my boobs... I keep trying all sorts of different ones but I never find ones that work right with me...

only take my bra off before i go to sleep. I live in constant fear of my boobs sagging cause my are like medium-large. I know it's a natural process and it's nothing to be ashamed of BUT I WANNA BE YOUNG FOREVER. Also i do hate bras but i think i needa wear mine as much as possible

I hate bras. I can't imagine how someone would want to wear one all day... My friend sleeps in hers. I only wear a bra when I go out. As soon as I get home it comes off. Can't stand them.

Bras don't bother me much since I'm pretty flat chested...they can still be annoying though.

Bras don't bother me anywhere near as much as being 21 and having the chest of a 13 year old.

mine cause dysphoria (im transmasculine) so i just keep them off 24/7 when im at home

besides, they cause acne and they always go over said acne which hurts really bad

did i mention dysphoria sucks

The only thing I really despise about them is having to put them on. I don't know but just something about putting one on feels really uncomfortable and scratchy on my skin. It goes away after a few minutes but it's still really unpleasant.

as a 31 year old white woman, i hate my boobs more than the bras.

i really wish i was flat ;-;

i need new bras but they cost so much.

My bras are hella comfortable.
I feel gross letting them "loose". Having saggy **** aren't appealing to me, especially since I'm quite large chested.

I completely agree!

Bras have never been an issue for me. I'd rather wear one than not wear one.

I remember there was a time when I used to hate wearing bras but, now I'm so used to it it doesn't bother me. It's when you get new bras that they're uncomfortable, but then after a while you adjust to them. Not that I often buy new underwear because it's just way too expensive lol. Plus I worry that people will judge me. ;v; When I wear pyjamas I don't wear one because I'm just in bed then so it's not like anyone's gonna see but... Other than that, I have to wear one, unless I want to feel incredibly uncomfortable walking around anywhere. :') Walking up or down stairs without a bra on.. Is an experience. ovo

Back