• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

box's new art thread

working on a emote expression commission rn and i was thinking "what i made an animal crossing ych one..." which lead to these doodles but meh
1709956753116.png

oh bleh.. my head..
i posted this in one of the event threads but oogughghghgg immortalizing it here i suppose
1713185407383.png

line ups.. are... stressful.... idk.. im just gonna go crazy and buy stuff i guess
or.. just play splatoon..... i can't think about this.. requires too much brain power and effort..

Last edited by a moderator:
I am having a blast looking through your art-- the comic style is so fun and full of life! What inspired you to start drawing?
Post automatically merged:

I dunno what happened here, but it's cracking me up and I'm already invested in the story...

I am having a blast looking through your art-- the comic style is so fun and full of life! What inspired you to start drawing?
Post automatically merged:

I dunno what happened here, but it's cracking me up and I'm already invested in the story...
heheh thank youuu! that means a lot! hmm.. i was always drawing when i was a kid and i just never stopped..!

and oh- pfft, the usual! a villager placing their house down on some paths :^P
Oh my goodness I love the vibe of the top picture so much!! And the way you drew the shoes in the second pic is *chefs kiss*
thank you ^__>^ !

---

2022 Salmon Run stuff
1710445263932.png

And a Fisheye
1710445285950.png

Last edited:
I just want to say your art is super cool and always amazing, especially the Splatoon fan arts! 🤩

ahhh thank you ;O;
ahh yesss... i have so many splatoon fanart pieces .. i am insane about that game
I felt the same, the Splatoon series got me hooked especially the overall lore and the art style of the game! ☺️

not to give u impulsive thoughts BUT A GIF YCH???? genius 🥺 i would certainly make an order

also, absolutely love ur art !!!! IF U EVER WANTED TO COLLAB..... 👀
omfg thank you T__T i felt insane just drawing it out cause i'm doing this.. for a.. dated... toy hammer... but it must be done...
and thank youuu!! ;O; omfg that would be an honor, really

I LOVE your line artwork! All your art is amazing : D

How long have you been drawing?

Back