• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

box's new art thread

Saw this in my folders when doing some YCH stuff- random doodle of @Yanrima~ 's character- back when I was passively in the forum .. doing ACNH trades
1710711881103.png

All these cute art pieces makes me want to start digital art! (I only draw traditionally) 😓
traditional art is awesome!!!!! i love drawing traditionally as well :^D if you only do traditionally though, the learning curve is a bit bleh and it takes a while to get used to

traditional art is awesome!!!!! i love drawing traditionally as well :^D if you only do traditionally though, the learning curve is a bit bleh and it takes a while to get used to
By the looks of watching people draw traditionally it does. not. look. easy. at. all. Haha which is why I praise those who draw traditionally! You're super talented to be able to draw both traditional and digital <3

By the looks of watching people draw traditionally it does. not. look. easy. at. all. Haha which is why I praise those who draw traditionally! You're super talented to be able to draw both traditional and digital <3
Bah! Thank you ;o; Yeah traditional is so much fun! I looooooooove pencils
hmm maybe I should upload some of my old sketches... Guess I will...!!!!

old pencil sketches!
img031.jpg

img036.jpg

img039.jpg

img069.jpg

there's just something so satisfying about a pencil, ya know??

I made one of the worst typos haha I meant digitally not traditional but I guess that too! I'm forever impressed with digital artists but THESE ARE IMPRESSIVE!!! oh wow your sketches are so expressive seriously!!

I made one of the worst typos haha I meant digitally not traditional but I guess that too! I'm forever impressed with digital artists but THESE ARE IMPRESSIVE!!! oh wow your sketches are so expressive seriously!!
Baaah thank you!! ;O; Raw energy is so ... fun to capture!!!
Oh don't worry about the typos- I assumed you meant digital bc of the flow of the conversation ahha!

Your art is honestly amazing. I don't frequent this section but I had to pop in here and sure enough, you have a thread! After you drew my character in exchange for the balloons I loved it. The expression is perfect and I love how your art has basically taken over the forum, to an extent. I've been seeing a lot of it around. I had to use the art as a profile picture for my personal accounts (like Spotify, Discord, etc.). I don't have too many because social media sucks, but I digress...

I will now watch this thread.

Your art is honestly amazing. I don't frequent this section but I had to pop in here and sure enough, you have a thread! After you drew my character in exchange for the balloons I loved it. The expression is perfect and I love how your art has basically taken over the forum, to an extent. I've been seeing a lot of it around. I had to use the art as a profile picture for my personal accounts (like Spotify, Discord, etc.). I don't have too many because social media sucks, but I digress...

I will now watch this thread.
Haha! Thank you! And I'm glad you like it enough to use it as your icon! and LOL yeah.... my art is spreading here and there.. mainly cause of the fact that I want TBT... or collectibles

I remember looking through my folder the other day
doodle from 2022
bleh i'd redo the drawing now though, looks a bit odd in some areas
princsstoadstool.png

Last edited:
Back