• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ⋆★ Botari's Art Shop ★⋆ [Closing]

alright! can you make a background with acnl grass and trees? i don't want something super busy. let me know if you want further explanation. i trust you to make it great though, considering your art is amazing.

Darn trees, I'm so bad lol, usually if a I draw trees I charge a little extra (they're a challenge for me ffff). 515 tbt okay?
If so send over the payment and I'll put you in the slot. :)

Oh my gosh, your art is so cool!! c: I don't have enough to buy yet, but I'm just dropping by to say that you have astounding art skills and I'll buy from you one day when I have enough tbt! Good luck with your shop! <3
TT u TT

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, your art is so cool!! c: I don't have enough to buy yet, but I'm just dropping by to say that you have astounding art skills and I'll buy from you one day when I have enough tbt! Good luck with your shop! <3
TT u TT

Oh wow haha thank you, you're so kind. ^_^

What you want: A silhouette with background!
Ref of character: No characters, just a small fawn (a doe) with an owl perched on her back <3
Background: Whatever kind of galaxy you feel like drawing into it!
Expression: I'd like them both to be looking up at the sky
Body: Whole bodies showing (I think this is how you say it?)
Total Cost: One Pumpkin Cupcake Collectible <3
Extra/Specific details: Could you draw them in a foresty setting, please?

Thank you~

What you want: A silhouette with background!
Ref of character: No characters, just a small fawn (a doe) with an owl perched on her back <3
Background: Whatever kind of galaxy you feel like drawing into it!
Expression: I'd like them both to be looking up at the sky
Body: Whole bodies showing (I think this is how you say it?)
Total Cost: One Pumpkin Cupcake Collectible <3
Extra/Specific details: Could you draw them in a foresty setting, please?

Thank you~

Added you to the waiting list :)

Ah you are? Okay haha
Just fill out the order form :3
I'll add you in a moment :)

Was getting to it!

What you want: Main style!
Ref of character: [x] [x]
Background: Up to you! Night sky would probably be best
Expression: Your choice.
Body: I'll leave this up to you. I really like the first and second examples for this style and can't decide whether I would like it fullbody or upper body or whatever. Do whatever you feel like!
Total Cost: Are you still accepting collectibles because I have like 5 of each of the Halloween ones now. xD If not just let me know the TBT amount!
Extra/Specific details: The one image is actually the only ref of his regular wolf form that I have, but it's very similar to his werewolf form. He also keeps the tattoo in regular wolf form as well

Ahhh I seriously can't get over how awesome your art is. Like I'd gladly just spend all of my TBT on you haha. I'm probably gonna order like two more pieces after this so hopefully you don't get tired of me. :blush:

Back