• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ⋆★ Botari's Art Shop ★⋆ [Closing]

Aww thank you. x3 I actually don't draw them enough. ;A;
I think that Kairi's request was the first time I did a chibi will full on details (shading, lighting, etc.) digitally.

Perfect on the first try ;o;
You should definitely open up for those sketches you mentioned earlier aha
i would luv a cheeb

Hello Botari. Do you also draw human male chibis? The one you just made is very adorable. x)

Perfect on the first try ;o;
You should definitely open up for those sketches you mentioned earlier aha
i would luv a cheeb

Ah yeah I know I really want to, plus I could get them done like really fast and the day they were requested (most of the time). I need better pencil crayons or something lol, I just have cheap crayolas from years ago. XD
I'm not a fan of colouring when I do traditional art since I usually stick with black and white, but colour can sell for more and it's good practice for me. I'm not sure how to start the sketch requests though, like if it should be on this thread, should there be slots, etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello Botari. Do you also draw human male chibis? The one you just made is very adorable. x)

Yes I do haha, I always practice for both genders, I don't like limiting myself to one gender (I try to be flexible haha).

Ah yeah I know I really want to, plus I could get them done like really fast and the day they were requested (most of the time). I need better pencil crayons or something lol, I just have cheap crayolas from years ago. XD
I'm not a fan of colouring when I do traditional art since I usually stick with black and white, but colour can sell for more and it's good practice for me. I'm not sure how to start the sketch requests though, like if it should be on this thread, should there be slots, etc.

Yeah coloring traditional stuff is always a pain, especially when you get all fancy with shading and blending and all that, but most people enjoy seeing their characters in color. I am no exception lol
Hmm, I think if it's going to be a little sketch-for-practice thing it could just go as its own shop. You could always just add it to the options in this shop though. And if you really get them done quick and can keep up with them slots could be unlimited.

Last edited:
Yeah coloring traditional stuff is always a pain, especially when you get all fancy with shading and blending and all that, but most people enjoy seeing their characters in color. I am no exception lol
Hmm, I think if it's going to be a little sketch-for-practice thing it could just go as its own shop. You could always just add it to the options in this shop though. And if you really get them done quick and can keep up with them slots could be unlimited.

Hmm okay, ty for your advice. And yeah lol I enjoy my characters in colour too haha, it's just traditional that's a pain for me. I feel if I got better quality materials though I'd have more fun. I've heard that prismacolor pencils are good, so maybe I should look into that. XD

Hmm okay, ty for your advice. And yeah lol I enjoy my characters in colour too haha, it's just traditional that's a pain for me. I feel if I got better quality materials though I'd have more fun. I've heard that prismacolor pencils are good, so maybe I should look into that. XD

Just don't overwork yourself xD
Yeah I've heard people say those are really good. I wouldn't know though since I don't art anymore lol

Just don't overwork yourself xD
Yeah I've heard people say those are really good. I wouldn't know though since I don't art anymore lol

Aha I'll try not too lol. x)
And yeah I see them everywhere tbh, I think I'll buy some when I can. ^^
And Aww that's a shame. ><
(Btw I love your avi I've been meaning to say that). Was the artist Jint? I'm not 100% sure but it looks like their art style (watch me be wrong lol).

Aha I'll try not too lol. x)
And yeah I see them everywhere tbh, I think I'll buy some when I can. ^^
And Aww that's a shame. ><
(Btw I love your avi I've been meaning to say that). Was the artist Jint? I'm not 100% sure but it looks like their art style (watch me be wrong lol).

I was never any good so it really didn't matter LOL
And yeah I got it from Jint. The art style is just so adorable I just had to get one haha.

I was never any good so it really didn't matter LOL
And yeah I got it from Jint. The art style is just so adorable I just had to get one haha.

I thought so, Maci has the same kind of avi and I saw a contest entry from Jint, their art style is so cute like omg I want an avi like that now damn it. XD
And aww don't put yourself down like that, you probably weren't even bad. cx

Oh my I can see all the work you put into her : O I shall save up even more TBT and try to get one of Ookami or Fuzen : D You can definitely even raise the price for the detail you added omg *__*

Oh my I can see all the work you put into her : O I shall save up even more TBT and try to get one of Ookami or Fuzen : D You can definitely even raise the price for the detail you added omg *__*

Yeah I put a lot more effort into the pic than I thought I would have lol. Just when I would decide I was done I would spend more time adding more details pff, xD

wahhhh thats adorable omg!!!! i love it QvQ youre good at humans idk wtf ur talkin about

wahhhh thats adorable omg!!!! i love it QvQ youre good at humans idk wtf ur talkin about

Well chibi's I'm better at but like not full on human bodies (non-chibi of course). Like I practice but not enough and I struggle and mess up. Like what is anatomy pff. x'D

Yeah I put a lot more effort into the pic than I thought I would have lol. Just when I would decide I was done I would spend more time adding more details pff, xD

Haha it certainly shows I was blown away by how cute she turned out <3 cant wait to stalk and see your other finished works :3

Oh and OMFG Hakuouki <3 <3 I ship Shinpachi rip he's undateable xD

Last edited:
Haha it certainly shows I was blown away by how cute she turned out <3 cant wait to stalk and see your other finished works :3

Oh and OMFG Hakuouki <3 <3 I ship Shinpachi rip he's undateable xD

So glad you like it tbh. ;w;
And aww haha yessss come stalk me and my shop anytime. B)
And come back to order again when've you're ready. ^^

So glad you like it tbh. ;w;
And aww haha yessss come stalk me and my shop anytime. B)
And come back to order again when've you're ready. ^^

Holy hell I LOVE IT <3 xD
and yuss yuss I shall ;D
Definitely looking forward to when I can motivate myself to earn again lol xD Rather not be so distracted by MMO's >__<

Holy hell I LOVE IT <3 xD
and yuss yuss I shall ;D
Definitely looking forward to when I can motivate myself to earn again lol xD Rather not be so distracted by MMO's >__<

You're too sweet omg. <3
And haha yes all the stalking. I love stalking people.
I mean uh
*cough*
I said nothing. ;v;
And oh haha really? Which game to be specific? XD
(Also I'm just gonna give you a wifi rating for the commission cuz that's like a trade, you can give me one too if you want lol cuz I like them xD)

You're too sweet omg. <3
And haha yes all the stalking. I love stalking people.
I mean uh
*cough*
I said nothing. ;v;
And oh haha really? Which game to be specific? XD
(Also I'm just gonna give you a wifi rating for the commission cuz that's like a trade, you can give me one too if you want lol cuz I like them xD)

Haha but it's true : D
I agree I stalk one too many people on here lol xD
Ooooo been working on Star Wars The Old Republic with a friend and Tera with friends I met and another TBT member : D
Awwww thank you haha, shall send one your way as well^__^

Back