• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ⋆★ Botari's Art Shop ★⋆ [Closing]

I have finished your order.
Here's the picture, I hope it's okay so people can view it as another example. ^_^

OH MY GOD I LOVE IT IT'S SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL
I seriously can't believe you do all this on the 3DS. It's incredible.
Thanks so much! I'll definitely be back to order again soon! :D

okay would it be possible for the background to be a meadow? let me know if this adds any additional cost, and i'd like the fawn to be drawn with her please, thank you so much!

Yes the meadow would be fine, so the total would be 480 tbt. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH MY GOD I LOVE IT IT'S SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL
I seriously can't believe you do all this on the 3DS. It's incredible.
Thanks so much! I'll definitely be back to order again soon! :D

No problem, I'm glad you like it! And haha hope to see you back then. ;)

oh wow, thats gorgeous!!! im in love *A* cant wait to see the others aaaaah~~~~

ooh! i would like to buy a chibi let me get my form together! :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Order Form:
What you want: chibi
Ref of character: below
Background: is it possible to just make the chibi with a transparent background?
Expression: a neutral facial expression
Body: whole body
Total Cost: 500? (you can raise price if needed)
Extra/Specific details: i included pictures with a hat and without a hat. i want the hat to be on in the chibi but i would like some hair to be poking out the front. (if that?s okay)

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG

ooh! i would like to buy a chibi let me get my form together! :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Order Form:
What you want: chibi
Ref of character: below
Background: is it possible to just make the chibi with a transparent background?
Expression: a neutral facial expression
Body: whole body
Total Cost: 500? (you can raise price if needed)
Extra/Specific details: i included pictures with a hat and without a hat. i want the hat to be on in the chibi but i would like some hair to be poking out the front. (if that’s okay)

500 sounds good. ^^
Also it's all good but you need to choose some kind of bg because like I said, I draw on a 3ds and therefore cannot make anything transparent.

alright! can you make a background with acnl grass and trees? i don't want something super busy. let me know if you want further explanation. i trust you to make it great though, considering your art is amazing.

Back