• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Bored at school... need something to do.

Kissyme100

❀੯ू❛ัू &#379
Bells
3 Envelopes
So, I have a spare period until lunch and I am bored out of my mind!!!

I was wondering if any one had any ideas what to do when you're bored at school (I'm in highschool btw)

I'm kinda getting bored of mindless-ly browsing forums and checking instagram.

Thanks and I hope you all have a great day.

During my lunch time, I usually just go up to the library, pretend I'm doing work, and watch videos on my phone.
That was before I met a few trolls and goofballs that I was fond of though.

You could:

Draw
Sing in your head
Write
Watch videos
Watch tv shows online
Hang with friends

Good luck! ^_^

You could:

Draw
Sing in your head
Write
Watch videos
Watch tv shows online
Hang with friends

Good luck! ^_^

Thanks, I might doddle something. All my friends have spares after mine! DX

I would but it's the first day of school. All my classes of been introductions. There's nothing to study! XD
There's alsways something to study! Enlighten your brain!

Sorry, for the smart-ass replies. I would rather be isolated in my room for a month than study.

There's alsways something to study! Enlighten your brain!

Sorry, for the smart-ass replies. I would rather be isolated in my room for a month than study.

I would rather be forced to draw at least one anime character a day for a whole month than study.
And I dislike that because it just doesn't turn out right with the way I draw. ;w;

I'd just text people, hang out with friends or just talk to classmates, really. But since a phone isn't allowed in our school, and the people aren't worth talking at all, I either study or go to sleep, so that I can do something more productive in my after school time.

studying is an option, but if you want to entertain yourself--maybe you could consider bringing a book, practice drawing, or if you can, bring your 3ds

I was learning a new language (two, but that's besides the point.)... so I would just practice it.

I mean, I should say you should study, read, do something productive.

But really, when I had a spare, we just played cards.

sleep!!!! or just play on your phone tbh. and also download lots of music if you can that usually passes time for me in study hall.

Back