• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Path Bordered Cobblestone Path

Lemony Lime

Bells
Winter Mittens
Part of why I joined this forum was to find cool designs to use around my town... but to my surprise, I really couldn't find any paths that spoke to me, so I made my own. This is pretty much the first design I've ever made in an AC game. It took an entire day to do, and I finished creating the last QR code literally as the midnight bells were tolling.

A couple examples:
AdzJSKS.jpg
5ub4wWX.jpg

QR codes, and all 11 designs:
ZRrq5vv.jpg

1OoAE4h.jpg
naxvK2P.jpg

90xs1DJ.jpg
j5guAgO.jpg

HFynISC.jpg
4sQ8E49.jpg

btZc44y.jpg
wPRd5lA.jpg

rWCEdLO.jpg
4XT02uU.jpg

Hope you guys like it. :)

Last edited:
Pretty amazing for your first design! My first one was er...
horrible

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it. :D

It's been thunderstorming in game almost non-stop so I haven't gotten those sunny pictures that I wanted, but I have finished laying down most of the roads in my town, so here's a look at what it actually looks like:
NCSO1rP.jpg
AdzJSKS.jpg
5ub4wWX.jpg

I wasn't originally going to path my town (laziness), but I think i just might now - this is wonderful!

~Beccsie

Very nice! I think I would go mad trying to design so much.

Changing the color is pretty much the same as remaking it from scratch, unfortunately. I'm not normally a designer, so this was just a one time thing for me. Sorry.

Woah this looks really good Definitely using this for paths, great job!

Brilliant. Just saved these to use for my town paving, so I thought it only fair to thank the artist for sharing his work!

Got them all downloaded FINALLY to my side-character, the pattern man. Nice to finally get that done with. I'll probably be placing them all throughout tonight. Thank you!

Back