Path Bordered Cobblestone Path

Lemony Lime

Bells
Winter Mittens
Part of why I joined this forum was to find cool designs to use around my town... but to my surprise, I really couldn't find any paths that spoke to me, so I made my own. This is pretty much the first design I've ever made in an AC game. It took an entire day to do, and I finished creating the last QR code literally as the midnight bells were tolling.

A couple examples:
AdzJSKS.jpg
5ub4wWX.jpg

QR codes, and all 11 designs:
ZRrq5vv.jpg

1OoAE4h.jpg
naxvK2P.jpg

90xs1DJ.jpg
j5guAgO.jpg

HFynISC.jpg
4sQ8E49.jpg

btZc44y.jpg
wPRd5lA.jpg

rWCEdLO.jpg
4XT02uU.jpg

Hope you guys like it. :)

Last edited:
Pretty amazing for your first design! My first one was er...
horrible

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it. :D

It's been thunderstorming in game almost non-stop so I haven't gotten those sunny pictures that I wanted, but I have finished laying down most of the roads in my town, so here's a look at what it actually looks like:
NCSO1rP.jpg
AdzJSKS.jpg
5ub4wWX.jpg

I wasn't originally going to path my town (laziness), but I think i just might now - this is wonderful!

~Beccsie

Very nice! I think I would go mad trying to design so much.

Changing the color is pretty much the same as remaking it from scratch, unfortunately. I'm not normally a designer, so this was just a one time thing for me. Sorry.

Woah this looks really good Definitely using this for paths, great job!

Brilliant. Just saved these to use for my town paving, so I thought it only fair to thank the artist for sharing his work!

Got them all downloaded FINALLY to my side-character, the pattern man. Nice to finally get that done with. I'll probably be placing them all throughout tonight. Thank you!

Back