Path Bordered Cobblestone Path

Your effort really paid off. It looks really nice. Plus, there's that great satisfaction of having made it yourself.

How can you have 11 pieces if there are only 10 spaces for designs? How do i get more design slots?

You don't, as far as I know. The only way to have more slots is to create a new character.

Amazing design! I'm using it for my town. Could you by any chance make another design of the same cobble road, but with the left, right, and upper sides bordered? It would look similar to the "Cobble Vert", but the upper part would be closed as well.

Thank you! :)

Can't until I unlock the QR codes! I've been looking for a path just like this so thank you :)

So, I know I'm kind of late, but I finally made an account here, and I just had to come thank you for this path. It's really a great design, and it looks perfect in my town.

So, thank you! My dream address is 4400-2565-9616 if you'd like to come see how I used it!

Oh, yay! Just yesterday I was at Leyunn's town and I loved these paths, but I couldn't find them. ^-^ I'm using these!

That's really good for a first try. If you saw mine on my thread Simple Tile you'll see I... failed ;3

Absolutely wonderful job - thanks for sharing, I've started using it in my town too! :D

Just finished laying down these paths in my town and I love them. Thanks so much!

Back