• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

` booty inc.( ´_ゝ`) bell commissions `

Prices 1234.JPG c:

Actually could I get a spot? I need to quickly update my refs xD

Attachments

• madress.png
    madress.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 458
Last edited:
I can draw your mayor! ;v; prices are in the spoilers titles. 3mil for a fullbody and 1mil for a headshot. You might have to offer more for me to include rooney.and plus, i've never drawn a kangaroo before

Oh okay. Can I change it to just a head shot of Rooney? I'm guessing that would be more than 1mil to do him.

Sweet thanks! I figured just the head would be a lot easier :p
I can't wait to see it ^^

Last edited:
Okie! I'll send you my mayor now hehe ^w^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here you go ^w^ (Head shot btw) Also could you make my mayors ponytail look long? (So I have long hair haha)
hehe.jpg

hehe2.jpg

eeeeek! Thank you so much! >w<

Im in the middle of two trades atm so could I have some time to fnish them, then I'll PM you when Im ready? c:

Back