• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Artwork Boo Qr Code!

Bizhiins

smol bean
Bells
Hello, I?m wondering if anyone can help me make a QR code of Boo from the Mario series!
I?m making a boo?s mansion themed room, and I?d like a scary picture of Boo on black background to put in my fancy frame!
Here?s a picture of what I?d like for reference ~
38E3AA66-FA9A-4EC2-9EDB-6E8420DBE84F.jpg

I saw this the other day and just want to say thank you Bizhiins for requesting this, and thank you to skeletontape (love the name, by the way) for doing such an awesome job of making it. It looks great, I'll probably throw it into one of my characters' homes myself.

I saw this the other day and just want to say thank you Bizhiins for requesting this, and thank you to skeletontape (love the name, by the way) for doing such an awesome job of making it. It looks great, I'll probably throw it into one of my characters' homes myself.

Awe your welcome! Yeah thank you skeletontape, it looks so great! I?m glad it will be used by others as well!

Back