• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Blue Bear's Best Bud

Commodore

Bells
I found this forum looking for a place to weep and gnash my teeth over my inability to shoot down balloons with maple recipes. I hope to become an active user; I have used message boards since the 90s and am happy to find a forum that's still full of people and posts.

This is actually my first Animal Crossing game (been playing since May), although I have been a Nintendo fan and gamer for most of my life. My first game was Super Mario Bros on the NES.

Despite claiming to be a gamer, I don't play a ton of games anymore, instead preferring to focus on a few. Besides ACNH, I also regularly play Destiny 2, Pokemon Go, and Marvel Puzzle Quest. Nevertheless, I can talk extensively about games from the GameCube/Dreamcast/PS2 era on back to Atari (as any crusty old Xennial would).

Last edited:
Welcome! I am a 50 year old mom of 4 who has been playing AC since the GameCube days. I'd love to exchange friend codes and trade items and/or visits, etc. I'm not particularly tech-savvy, but I joined this forum in the summer. You could probably teach me a thing or two about the game! :LOL:

Welcome to TBT! It's such a friendly community, I'm sure you'll live being here! Also, I love your profile picture!

Back