• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Blinking Avatars - ACNL Mayors & Simple Characters - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
Hi! I know I'm not that great an artist but back in October I created an avatar for myself. It seemed like a lot of people liked it so I thought I'd try to make some other versions and offer them on here. I can only do simple characters like ACNL mayors. I'm not good at creating new poses. Whatever pose your character is in in their ref will be the pose for the avatar. Basically I draw what I see. It takes me a little time to create these so please be patient with me.

Head shots work best but I will do a full mayor for you if you'd like. It just may be harder to see them blink.

Thank you for looking!

Style 1 - Every Day With Transparent Background - 3 TBT
mayor_val_blink_every_day_1_by_valzed-dcs56zh.gif

Style 2 - Every Day With Funky Swirly Background - 5 TBT
mayor_val_harvest_swirl_every_day_by_valzed-dcs57bg.gif

*Style 3 - Winter Snowflake - 7 TBT
mayor_val_snowflake_by_valzed-dcs57ic.gif

*Style 3 involves a bit more work and takes me a little longer so if you're interested in having Style 3 I would suggest ordering it as soon as possible.

Please use the form below. (I don't know how to make the cool looking box I've seen in other sales. Sorry about that.)

Name:
Character Ref:
Style # You're Ordering:
Colors for Style 2:
Total TBT:

I want to give each order my full focus so I can do my best for all of you. That said I'm only opening 3 slots right now. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Slots

Orders Complete
MayorofMagix
Bunny from tiger
MapleSilver
Firelight - can't use, no "avatar animation"
Stella-Io
deerprongs
Mythic Diamond

Last edited:
Aww Val, these are so cute! ^^

Name: Nessa
Character Ref: [x]
Style # You're Ordering: #1
Colors for Style 2: N/A
Total TBT: 3 tbt! + a tip probably haha

Thank you so much in advance!

Aww Val, these are so cute! ^^

Name: Nessa
Character Ref: [x]
Style # You're Ordering: #1
Total TBT: 3 tbt! + a tip probably haha

Thank you so much in advance!

Hi! I'm so glad you like the avatars! Did you want a full body version of your mayor or would you
like something closer to a head shot? Thank you for ordering!

Last edited:
These are really nice! Feel free to take as much time as you need on mine.

Name: Silver
Character Ref: Here
Style # You're Ordering: 1
Total TBT: 3

I can send the TBT once you have confirmed my order.

These are really nice! Feel free to take as much time as you need on mine.

Name: Silver
Character Ref: Here
Style # You're Ordering: 1

I can send the TBT once you have confirmed my order.

Thank you for your order! I'll be starting on these today. You can wait to send the TBT when your avatar is done. Thank you!

I can't wait until slots open back up~! I'm very interested in these, they are SOOO cute!!

MayorofMagix, your avatar is done. Unfortunately her arms are a bit hard to see. If you'd like I can darken her skin tone up just a tiny bit to make them more visible or add a background for you. Thank you!

mayorofmagix___optimized_by_valzed-dcsh4hc.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

EDIT: I redid this for you & posted this in a later post. Thank you!

I can't wait until slots open back up~! I'm very interested in these, they are SOOO cute!!

Aww, I'm so glad you like them! A slot just opened but I should tell you that I might not be able to work on a new order until after Thursday as that's Thanksgiving. Thank you!

Last edited:
I was able to get all 3 of your avatars finished. (I redid MayorofMagix's in the hopes her arms will be able to be seen.) I hope you all like them! Please let me know if you'd like any changes made. Thank you!

MayorofMagix 2.0 - mayorofmagix___blinking_avatar2_by_valzed-dcsjtk7.gif

Bunny from tiger - bunny_from_tiger___blinking_avatar_by_valzed-dcsjiq2.gif

MapleSilver - maplesilver___avatar_by_valzed-dcsjtlj.gif

Can I post one of my pocket camp character? I can't make a clear ref for my mayor, I literally take a pic with my phone of the Nintendo screen. My only worry is that when I post the pic on here, it'll come out too small. I can post the pic to my Twitter or tumblr thou if that helps.

Can I post one of my pocket camp character? I can't make a clear ref for my mayor, I literally take a pic with my phone of the Nintendo screen. My only worry is that when I post the pic on here, it'll come out too small. I can post the pic to my Twitter or tumblr thou if that helps.

Hi! I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner. We've been decorating all day.

Sure, I'd be happy to do your PC counselor! I'd also be fine with working off of a ref of your mayor from Twitter or tumblr. Just remember that whatever pose they're in is the pose the avatar will be. Thank you for your interest!

Okay here we gooo
Name: Jerico from Pocket Camp
Character ref: there and there. Can't do the Here hyperlink thing cause I'm on a cell phone
https://mobile.twitter.com/StellaB40839488/status/1066186324888248320/photo/1

https://66.media.tumblr.com/66d94281b161e16495ca9fc3cd10c6a8/tumblr_piokfoW5G31x09nuio1_1280.png
Style: 1

Sorry for the awkward hyperlinks!

The links worked just fine. We're finishing up decorating this weekend so it might take me a little bit extra time to get this done for you. Thank you for your order!

Here I am
and i was thing that you can do a gray triforce behind my boy and like a gold frame around the whole avatar and the background behind everything else can be black. Let me know if you get the picture in your head.
Style 2
And you can make him blink like your old blinking avatar that your mayor had big eyes, if you know what I mean?
Hope I'm clear here

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait if I'm choosing what kind of background
I shouldn't put it down what style right?

Here I am
and i was thing that you can do a gray triforce behind my boy and like a gold frame around the whole avatar and the background behind everything else can be black. Let me know if you get the picture in your head.
Style 2
And you can make him blink like your old blinking avatar that your mayor had big eyes, if you know what I mean?
Hope I'm clear here

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait if I'm choosing what kind of background
I shouldn't put it down what style right?

I can only offer the 3 background styles in the original post. Your choices would be transparent/no background, the funky swirl, or the sky including snowflake. I can make a close up head shot like the examples if that's okay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back