• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Blanca doesn't have a face!!!!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Okay I know this is probably a widely known fact and I probably look crazy, but it's crazy how she doesn't have a face. and somehow she's talking and she just appeared with no warning. And might I add, she has NO FACE!!!

I'm going to have nightmares now......

Remember though, if you think I'm crazy, I've never stuck in a town long enough for all these events to happen or I miss them. So I'm not insane as I look or sound.

Then she just disappeared! What is even happening?! Too many events are going on right now!!

Last edited:
Blanca has no face because her favorite food(spaghetti) would get all over her face and she'd wipe her own face off.
Just throwing that out there.

In the previous games she used to freak out that her face had come off and you were able to draw her a new one. Some players made very... interesting aesthetic choices.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's creepy. -_-

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's a mask. Well, that made me feel somewhat better.

I don't think it's a mask. She probably just drew something on her blank face.

In the previous games she used to freak out that her face had come off and you were able to draw her a new one. Some players made very... interesting aesthetic choices.

What? Seriously? Well actually that sounds pretty cool.

In the GameCube version when you ride the train somewhere, occasionally Rover would had the day off and Blanca would be there and you could draw a face on her and it was just a really scary thing

Today when she was talking to me she started crying and I freaked out a little bit because there were tears coming out of her face but she had no eyes! D:

It's not a mask lol. She's been in every game since Gamecube. As others said she would ask the player to draw on her face for her. Her role has changed in New Leaf.

By the way, she starts events, don't miss it! If you go inside of a villager's house sometimes there will be two of them, they will ask you to pick who the real one is and if you get it right that villager will give you their picture.

There is a guide for the right answers :)

Back