• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Black park clock, black phone box and red springy ride on

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items
I can get you the Denim Mom's Apron if you still need it? I don't know how much it's worth in TBT so just pay what you want.

Reactions: JSS
I can get you the Denim Mom's Apron if you still need it? I don't know how much it's worth in TBT so just pay what you want.
I do! I've been paying everyone on this thread 6 TBT :) Already allowed you the dodo, come on over if you can

Yo, I can get you these:
Construction Site (Ongoing Work)
Cotton Candy Stall (Black)
Drink Machine (Pink/Orange Juice)
Lifeguard Chair (Yellow)
Lighthouse (Yellow)
Monster Statue (Blue)
Park Clock (White)
Phone Box (Red)
Playground Gym (Red)
Portable Toilet (Red)
Public Bench (Green)
Snack Machine (Red)
Solar Panel (Blue)
Springy Ride On (White)
Streetlamp (Black)
Teacup Ride (Pastel)

I have no idea on cost, it'd take me a while to calculate + order them all in, so let me know if you actually want all of these.

Yo, I can get you these:
Construction Site (Ongoing Work)
Cotton Candy Stall (Black)
Drink Machine (Pink/Orange Juice)
Lifeguard Chair (Yellow)
Lighthouse (Yellow)
Monster Statue (Blue)
Park Clock (White)
Phone Box (Red)
Playground Gym (Red)
Portable Toilet (Red)
Public Bench (Green)
Snack Machine (Red)
Solar Panel (Blue)
Springy Ride On (White)
Streetlamp (Black)
Teacup Ride (Pastel)

I have no idea on cost, it'd take me a while to calculate + order them all in, so let me know if you actually want all of these.
I have the black cotton candy stall but am looking for everything else there yeah. It's fine if it's just any items you have on hand already bc keeping track of who is ordering what for me is going to be a chore for these 😅

I have the black cotton candy stall but am looking for everything else there yeah. It's fine if it's just any items you have on hand already bc keeping track of who is ordering what for me is going to be a chore for these 😅
Ah ok that sounds great. I can time travel and get them in like 10-20 minutes, just wanted to make sure you wanted everything. I'll calculate the price and let you know when i've got everything in!

Ah ok that sounds great. I can time travel and get them in like 10-20 minutes, just wanted to make sure you wanted everything. I'll calculate the price and let you know when i've got everything in!
Ah that's great then yeah! I'll be here

Hello! I can order some NMT items for you too! Namely the Don Construction Sign ("Big Bro"), the red lifeguard chair, the yellow-green portable toilet, the white tourist telescope, the green playground gym aaand a yellow horsie ride-on (I checked and none of them are what xTech would be ordering for you) :) and because math is hard... would that be 50 TBT? I think it would be 🤔

Ah that's great then yeah! I'll be here
Aight i've got them all now! The total was 38,800 nook miles, or 194 TBT. Just let me know the dodo code and i'll fly right over (or you can pickup from my island, either works).

Hello! I can order some NMT items for you too! Namely the Don Construction Sign ("Big Bro"), the red lifeguard chair, the yellow-green portable toilet, the white tourist telescope, the green playground gym aaand a yellow horsie ride-on (I checked and none of them are what xTech would be ordering for you) :) and because math is hard... would that be 50 TBT? I think it would be 🤔
Hi, fruitwreath! You guys are gonna bankrupt me 😅 but yeah I am looking for those. It's fine if it's just any you have on hand or if you TT tho. I'm not in a rush to get any of these but it'll make my life easier to not keep track of orders :)

Hi, fruitwreath! You guys are gonna bankrupt me 😅 but yeah I am looking for those. It's fine if it's just any you have on hand or if you TT tho. I'm not in a rush to get any of these but it'll make my life easier to not keep track of orders :)

Oh, if you want to go a bit lower we can go a bit lower with the TBT, that's also not a problem (in this economy, I'll take everything I can get LMAO)
And I actually have them all on hand for you right now! So when you're done with other trades/whenever you want, you can send me a dodo, I'll be ready :^)

Oh, if you want to go a bit lower we can go a bit lower with the TBT, that's also not a problem (in this economy, I'll take everything I can get LMAO)
And I actually have them all on hand for you right now! So when you're done with other trades/whenever you want, you can send me a dodo, I'll be ready :^)
Nah, I'll do 50 TBT, it's only fair :) Come on over! Dodo is up there. Feel free to take a DIY and dive, etc. The month is March rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back