• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Buying Black park clock, black phone box and red springy ride on

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items
How many blue drink machines did you need? :) Would love to trade for your white drink machine and/or your gray snack machine!

How many blue drink machines did you need? :) Would love to trade for your white drink machine and/or your gray snack machine!
Any NM colors on wishlist I only need one of each. :) I can trade you a drink machine for yours, I'll order it and can get it today, just not right now. I'll let you know when I have it and then you see what time works best for you

Any NM colors on wishlist I only need one of each. :) I can trade you a drink machine for yours, I'll order it and can get it today, just not right now. I'll let you know when I have it and then you see what time works best for you
Sure, no problem :D

JSS, I am here once again to steal all your money!

I put my mom into overdrive and she mass-produced every single variation of all the items for me lol. That includes all the sweaters you still need, of course :D

Would 15 TBT be okay? I was planning on making a shop for these so I'll hold onto one of each of the three for you, and I was going to price them 5 TBT instead of 6 each, so let me know if that's alright with you!

• Love
Reactions: JSS
JSS, I am here once again to steal all your money!

I put my mom into overdrive and she mass-produced every single variation of all the items for me lol. That includes all the sweaters you still need, of course :D

Would 15 TBT be okay? I was planning on making a shop for these so I'll hold onto one of each of the three for you, and I was going to price them 5 TBT instead of 6 each, so let me know if that's alright with you!
Yes, that would be amazing! Let me know when I can pick em up :D

I can get you the red public bench, green phone box, little bro construction sign and green tourist telescope? using the same logic as 1tbt=1nmt i could do like 4tbt? i need to order them but i'm tting anyway so can have them asap

Hi! I have a white public bench, a colorful teacup ride, and a blue phone box. I'd like to trade for all your nm variations (blue/pink public bench, white phone box, and cool teacup ride).

I won't be available until 7pm est and after if that is okay. :')

I can get you the red public bench, green phone box, little bro construction sign and green tourist telescope? using the same logic as 1tbt=1nmt i could do like 4tbt? i need to order them but i'm tting anyway so can have them asap
I mean usually I've seen a rate of 5 TBT per 1000 miles for these items (which is why I am prioritizing trades now) but hey I won't say no to your offer if you're OK with it

Hi! I have a white public bench, a colorful teacup ride, and a blue phone box. I'd like to trade for all your nm variations (blue/pink public bench, white phone box, and cool teacup ride).

I won't be available until 7pm est and after if that is okay. :')
Sorry, I edited my original post but for some reason it hasn't refreshed for you guys. Currently I am not trading for other NM colors because I am avoiding skipping too far ahead until I've gotten all the cherry blossom recipes. Right now I can only trade you a blue pink public bench for your white one because I have one on hand already. :) Let me know

I mean usually I've seen a rate of 5 TBT per 1000 miles for these items (which is why I am prioritizing trades now) but hey I won't say no to your offer if you're OK with it
oh lmao I had no idea what the going rate was! i'll stick with my offer but ofc if you fancy throwing in a few more to make up for it i won't say no :p i have the items now so dm me a dodo whenever you're available and I'll bring them by?

Hi,

I can get you the following:
- Ongoing work- Little bro construction sign
- Green lifeguard chair
- Blue portable toilet
- Green snack machine
- Red public seat
- Blue tourist telescope
- Blue playground gym

I'm interested in:
- blossom viewing lantern (how many do you have on hand?)
- cherry blossom petal pile (same question as above)
- tbt

Hi,

I can get you the following:
- Ongoing work- Little bro construction sign
- Green lifeguard chair
- Blue portable toilet
- Green snack machine
- Red public seat
- Blue tourist telescope
- Blue playground gym

I'm interested in:
- blossom viewing lantern (how many do you have on hand?)
- cherry blossom petal pile (same question as above)
- tbt
Sorry for the wait! I'm cooking and had a trade.
I need all those still except the red public bench. I can craft however many lanterns and petal piles you want in return but I'm not doing my previous rate of 5 TBT = 1000 miles. Let me know what specifically you want and if you can trade now :)

Hey I can get you the monotone public bench and black drink machine :)
What would you like for those?

Sorry for the wait! I'm cooking and had a trade.
I need all those still except the red public bench. I can craft however many lanterns and petal piles you want in return but I'm not doing my previous rate of 5 TBT = 1000 miles. Let me know what specifically you want and if you can trade now :)

What would you like for those?
Could I possibly have the outdoor picnic set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back