• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Buying Black park clock, black phone box and red springy ride on

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items
Hey there! Would you trade a cherry blossom bonsai for my blue lifeguard chair?
Yeah, definitely. Tomorrow though, I'm about to sleep πŸ˜… Just to be clear since I saw your wishlist where you were looking for the recipe I think, it's only crafted, I don't have any spare cherry blossom recipes...

Yeah, definitely. Tomorrow though, I'm about to sleep πŸ˜… Just to be clear since I saw your wishlist where you were looking for the recipe I think, it's only crafted, I don't have any spare cherry blossom recipes...
Yea I understand it's not the DIY xD, tomorrow is cool just PM me (y)

Hey I have a cherry lamp I can craft for you! I don’t have the diy anymore but I can craft you some

Still need:
Construction ahead (blue) construction sign
Gray portable toilet
Gray tourist telescope
Black streetlamp
Black phone box
Red playground horse
Red lighthouse

Still need:
Construction ahead (blue) construction sign
Gray portable toilet
Gray tourist telescope
Black streetlamp
Black phone box
Red playground horse
Red lighthouse

I have the blue contruction sign, the gray portable toilet and the grey telescope!

I'm looking for white and black streetlamps.

Reactions: JSS
I have the blue contruction sign, the gray portable toilet and the grey telescope!

I'm looking for white and black streetlamps.
Sorry, I only have the green streetlamp for trade...

I'd love to trade for your stuff though if you need any of the following:
FOR TRADE:
Mine! or paying in
TBT Bells
blue marlin model
cherry blossom clock
blossom viewing lantern
cherry blossom petal pile
cherry blossom branches
cherry blossom pond stone
cherry blossom bonsai
cherry blossom flooring
sakura wood wall
sakura wood flooring
fish print
fish footplate
fish drying rack
fishing rod stand
fish wand
bunny day wand
star wand
bunny day fencing (10)
bunny day egg clothes

DIYs I HAVE FOR TRADE
ironwood dresser
garden wagon
bunny day lamp
water pump
wooden waste bin
bonfire
leaf
cherry lamp
simple DIY workbench
Post automatically merged:

@stephie293 I know that @Dunquixote has a thread with white streetlamps for trade so try asking there. :)

Last edited:
Sorry, I only have the green streetlamp for trade...

I'd love to trade for your stuff though if you need any of the following:

Post automatically merged:

@stephie293 I know that @Dunquixote has a thread with white streetlamps for trade so try asking there. :)

Can I trade trade the 3 items for the ironwood dresser DIY, the Cherry lamp DIY and some peaches and Cherries?
Also thanks for the info I'm gonna ask there thanks!

Reactions: JSS
Can I trade trade the 3 items for the ironwood dresser DIY, the Cherry lamp DIY and some peaches and Cherries?
Also thanks for the info I'm gonna ask there thanks!
Yes. But I can only give you the fruit later today because I replanted all my trees. I'm about to open my gate for a meteor shower and more if you want to come! I'll notify you

Hi, I can order the black clock and black phone box. I can do tbt. Is 40 for both ok?
Nah. With all due respect both are what, around 5000 miles total? For reference my previous rate of 1000 miles = 5 tbt by itself is already generous given the 1 tbt = 1 nmt (2000 miles) I've seen around here.

Unless you have a far lower offer I would rather wait or simply find someone for equal trading.

EDIT: Retiring this thread! Got the park clock and springy ride on coming in, will hunt for the phone box. Thanks to everyone that helped me get the mom stuff and nm items! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back