Birthday coming soon...any game recommendations?

Callie

Ms. Jentacular
Bells
Silver Mailbox
My birthday is coming up soon (september 5th) and I'm trying to think of some games to ask for. Here's what I already have, any suggestions? I'm mainly looking for DS, 3DS, and Gamecube games, but gameboy advance/gameboy color/gameboy games would be nice too. And Wii games too I guess, but mainly DS, 3DS, and Gamecube games. I'm more of a handheld gamer, (with the exception of the gamecube. I do like wii games, but in general I just prefer handheld systems.)

DS:
Ouendon 2
Pokemon Dash
Animal Crossing Wild World
Apollo Justice Ace Attorney
Catz (didn't really like it though, twas a gift)
Chrono trigger
Cooking Mama 2
Cooking Mama 3
Kirby Canvas Curse
Kirby Squeak Squad
Kirby Superstar Ultra
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games (again, was a gift. I didn't really like it)
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's inside story
Mario Kart DS
Mario Party DS
New Super Mario bros.
Nintendogs
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Phoenix Wright: Justice for all
Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations
Profesor Layton: Unwound future
Pokemon black
Pokemon heartgold
Pokemon Explorers of Darkness
Pokemon Explorers of Sky
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger 2: Shadows of Almia
Pokemon Trozei
Rhythm Heaven
Sonic Rush
Super Mario 64 DS
Super Princess Peach
Wario Ware DIY
Wario Ware Twisted
Yoshi's Island DS

3DS:
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
Nintendogs + Cats (it's meh)
Pilot Wings (I regret buying it...)

Gamecube: (technically most of these games are my brother's, and so some of them I've never played, I've only watched him play)
Kirby Airide
Pikmin 2 (never played)
Luigi's Mansion (never played)
Super Mario Sunshine (never played)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario Party 4
Mario Party 5
Bomberman Generation (only played multiplayer)
Mario Strikers
Animal Crossing (never played)
Mario Power Tenis
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (only played multiplayer)
Mario Kart Double Dash!!
(I think I may have a few more but I don't remember)

Wii:
Mario Galaxy
Mario Galaxy 2 (I love these two games)
Wario Ware Smooth Moves
Super Smash Bros Brawl
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Mario Party 8 (don't really like this one though)
Mario Kart Wii
(again, I know there are a few more, but I can't recall them)

and I'm feeling too lazy to do my gameboy games since they're kind of scattered around my house.

I personally enjoy the Harvest Moon franchise, I don't have any of the Wii versions but I do have 3 of the DS games and 2 of the Gamecube versions. I recommend Harvest Moon DS Cute, I'm playing that when I can and it's fun and has a challenge.
Other than that, you have pretty much everthing I have :)

Zelda twilight princess for gamecube or wii, Animal Crossing City Folk, Sonic Colors, Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem for Gamecube, Super Street Fighter 4 3D, Pac Man And Galaga Dimensions, Dead or Alive Dimensions. Can't think of any more right now, but I'll list more when they come to me.

You seem to be missing Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations. Also if you enjoyed Professor Layton and the Unwound Future, I recommend the previous two and then the new one coming out sometime this fall. The Eternal Diva is hitting stateside November I think. And I always recommend The World Ends With You, simply because I find it to be one of the best DS games I've completed.

@Callie Kirby Air Ride, you may have no chance at as it's a rare and highly sought out for video game...

I have kirby air ride.

And tom, I haven't actually played it yet, nor have I played the others. My brother has the first few, so I'm gonna play his and then play unwound future. Oh, and what kind of game is The World Ends with you?

I have kirby air ride.

And tom, I haven't actually played it yet, nor have I played the others. My brother has the first few, so I'm gonna play his and then play unwound future. Oh, and what kind of game is The World Ends with you?

Yeah, Miles Edgeworth is a really good game. :D

This might not be your type of game, but Custom Robo Arena is a really good underrated game. Probably one of my favorite games on the whole DS platform.

Oh and, advance happy birthday? :D

Try Nintendogs! You get to have a pet up to many breeds including the beagle, labrador and even the cute little chihuahua! You also get to teach dogs some tricks and take dogs out for walks! but don't forget to feed them!

Try Nintendogs! You get to have a pet up to many breeds including the beagle, labrador and even the cute little chihuahua! You also get to teach dogs some tricks and take dogs out for walks! but don't forget to feed them!
She already has Nintendogs + Cats, so there's no reason to get the older version. Although, it interested me far more than the new one.

Last edited:
If there's a ghost trick coming out/came out in english...
and pikmin. Pikmin is win.

Is Viewtiful Joe good? And how about Okamiden? (I haven't played Okami though if it matters)

Last edited:
Back