• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Bikini Bottom Amiibo Cycling Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirohibiki

it's a beautiful bikini bottom day!
Bells
Switch
6336-4978-9772
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Lantern
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cherry (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (202) +
Hello and welcome to the resident cycling shop located down in Bikini Bottom! Here, you can order your dreamies and I will deliver them to you in a timely manner! I have access to ALL AMIIBOS, so feel free to order anything that isn't one of the 8 new villagers! I accept NMT and IGB. Amiibo adoptions were fixed in the most recent patch so make sure your game is completely up to date! I have already done several adoptions and they have all gone completely fine so I can confirm it's okay. (Just don't timetravel backwards before they fully move in or their exterior might glitch and look like the previous villager's exterior.) I don't know how long I'm going to run this shop for but I figured I'd give it a shot :)

/ Offline
Timezone: EST
It takes me approximately a little over an hour to cycle out one villager. Please be ready when this process is completed.

RULES AND INFORMATION:
x I CANNOT GET YOU ANY OF THE 8 NEW VILLAGERS!
They do not have amiibos, so I cannot give them away. They include: Audie, Sherb, Judy, Dom, Raymond, Reneigh, Megan, and Cyd.
x YOU MUST HAVE A PLOT AVAILABLE TO ADOPT.
If you order without a plot available, I will not fulfill your order.
x Due to this, I am only accepting ONE villager per order per person, and five orders per day. If I fill your order and you timetravel to get another space open, you're welcome to order again if I'm still open for the day.
x I will try to fulfill all orders I get within a given day and will likely routinely close the shop to fill all the orders. As mentioned, it takes me approximately a bit over an hour to cycle one villager out. You MUST be available to adopt within an HOUR of me completing your order, unless you notify me you'll be delayed beforehand. Otherwise, I will have to cancel your order. As I refine and streamline this process I may open to more orders a day or allow people to request more than one villager per order.
x Pricing based off of the tier list and 200k = 1 NMT.
x I may need materials to craft what they ask for, ESPECIALLY if they ask for gold or shell furniture. If they ask for gold, I'll ask you to reimburse me however many golden nuggets I needed, and I'll take one or two NMT's off of your final price to make up for it (or 200k-400k if you're paying in IGB).

TO RECEIVE A VILLAGER:
x
A dodo code will be sent to you in DM
x Drop your payment off in front of the airport first
x Check the map for the plot your villager is in; go into the house and adopt them
x Once you have done so, exit the house, tell me you're good and I will end the session. Enjoy your new villager!

TIER LIST/PRICES*:
BASED OFF OF THIS TIER LIST
TIER 1 - 50 NMT or 10 mil IGB
TIER 2 - 40 NMT or 8 mil IGB
TIER 3 - 25 NMT or 5 mil IGB
TIER 4 - 15 NMT or 3 mil IGB
TIER 5 - 10 NMT or 2 mil IGB
TIER 6 - 5 NMT or 1 mil IGB

ORDER FORM:
Town Name:
Player Name:
Desired Villager/Tier #:
Payment:

CURRENT ORDER SLOTS:

CURRENT VILLAGERS:
NOT FOR SALE: Audie, Raymond, Reneigh
FOR SALE: Fang, Freya, Pierce, Flora, Chevre, Merengue, Beau
(You can request any of the ones for sale, or any other villager that has an amiibo and is available in NH.)

*Prices may change depending on demand.
Slots will be filled in order of order form posted. If the thread is locked and you need to contact me, feel free to privately message me. If the thread is locked, however, orders are closed until I reopen it.

Last edited:
Town Name: sumikko
Player Name: penguin
Desired Villager/Tier #: bunnie/3
Payment: 25 nmts

Town Name: Quackilton
Player name: Reis
Desired villager: Wade Tier 6
Payment: Nook miles tickets

Town Name: sumikko
Player Name: penguin
Desired Villager/Tier #: bunnie/3
Payment: 25 nmts

ok! i'll be doing yours first since you filled out a form first, then i'll work on iykan's. i will DM you guys when your villagers are ready <:

actually gonna close the thread for now and hopefully complete these two orders. i think i need to figure stuff out with timing for when both people can be online and stuff. 😅

Last edited:
opening up for today! made some changes to the rules.

you MUST make sure you are available and have time to adopt if you're going to be ordering. if you aren't around, it ends up delaying the entire process and everyone else has to wait as well. i will void the villager if you do not respond to my DM within an hour of me sending it.

Hello! I hope I did this right ;;

**Town Name: ** Lunaria
**Player Name:** Jheeb
**Desired Villager/Tier #:** Lucky / Tier 2
**Payment:** 40 NMT

^^ Thank you very much!

Hello! I hope I did this right ;;

**Town Name: ** Lunaria
**Player Name:** Jheeb
**Desired Villager/Tier #:** Lucky / Tier 2
**Payment:** 40 NMT

^^ Thank you very much!

you sure did! adding you to the list and i'll get started on your order right away c:

Heyoo!! I would like to place an order.

own Name: Len
Player Name: Lennard
Desired Villager/Tier #: Elmer/Tier 5
Payment: 10 NMT

Name: Trevor
Player name: T-rev
Desired villager: Marshal/ tier 4 or 5 idk
Payment: 40-50 NMT

Name , Kevin
Player Name , PK
Desired Villager , Lucky / Tier 2
Payment , 40NMT

My auction for Marshal will be far done before my order is considered so I can very well secure an empty plot before you finish my order!

Town Name: Fehrtyl
Player Name: Ryan
Desired Villager/Tier #: Francine / Tier 3
Payment: 25 NMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back