• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Best Penguin to fit in.

Better Penguin

• Total voters
Bells
I have a dream village. It is Drago, Pinky, Skye, Croque, Roscoe, Elvis, Bianca, Rolf, Rocket, and any penguin. Who should be the penguin.

Flo I really wanna see her in someones town and I want people to experience the treacherous pai I mean joy

You should have
OMG!!!!.jpg
penguin...

I love Sprinkle she's in my son's town, though at first she was making me so angry cause she kept picking up my flowers and placing her own .... :mad: She did stop doing that eventually, but even with that I like her.

I love Sprinkle she's in my son's town, though at first she was making me so angry cause she kept picking up my flowers and placing her own .... :mad: She did stop doing that eventually, but even with that I like her.

villagers can pick up flowers? if so that's why my pink lilies were yellow

Yes they can! I couldn't figure out what was going on! LOL I was trying to make it a red, white, blue kinda pattern but the blue flowers kept vanishing! So I watched and one day Sprinkle came over and picked up my blue flowers and placed her own yellow ones! I immediately went to town hall and tried to report her LOL, that did nothing!

Well based on all the villagers in your town i think flo would be a good fit

Back