Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
its currently 12:26 am where i am and so im wondering what everyone's favorite games to play late at night are?
animal crossing is a big one for me ofc, but games like minecraft and the pokemon games on the ds are also super cozy and so i play them a lot later at night since theyre chill and easy.
never been a big fan of horror games at night since im a super easy scare 😭

For me it would have to be really simple games that don't soak up a lot of time or tempt me to soak up a lot of time (so probably not ac). DS games are definitely a good choice for late night. When I was a kid it would of had to have been nintendogs but I'd say maybe a yoshi game (woolly world is aesthetically pleasing, simple and fun or the Yoshi's Island DS is great), Zelda (not BOTW ofc for late nights) or just some plat formers.

animal crossing, definitely lmao - it’s great at all hours but it really hits different when it’s late at night, you’ve got no responsibilities and everyone’s asleep aha
Yes this 100%. The world just seems so at peace and it's the perfect vibe for playing animal crossing honestly. Also, when the 3am theme comes on and I start dancing to it, but then I realise wait oh crap it's 3 am :oops:

Aside from animal crossing though, i'd definitely say pokemon is a big favourite for me in terms of night time games. Have big nostalgia memories of me hiding under my covers trying to be quiet and pretend i'm asleep so my parent's don't get angry, while I was actually playing pokemon on my DS haha.

Va-11 Hall-A has been an enjoyable at-night game. You play as a bartender during the 2070s. In between orders, customers will talk about their lives in the cyberpunk city. At first the interactions seem disjointed, but eventually the characters and stories start to connect. Before each session you can create a playlist of up to 13 songs. As one would expect, the majority of the soundtrack consists of electronic music. However, there are a few rock and instrumental songs for variety. The game tackles some very adult themes, so I’d be cautious before starting.

If you don't mind something a little uncanny, I enjoy playing 2:22 a.m. (that's the title) in the wee hours. I find it to be relaxing because it's very dreamlike but I could see it being unsettling to some.

I find that animal crossing is the most stress free. Most other games including Pokémon and farming games like Stardew Valley / Harvest Moon still stress me out and make me more awake haha

Any game with relaxing music, so AC and Stardew Valley are great. I have played Cities: Skylines into the night a few times and it was always really peaceful :)

Other than AC. I like playing JEPGs if I can’t sleep, or slow-paced games with a chill ambience, like Nightsky on 3DS, or certain Clubhouse Games on Switch.

I love playing Pokemon at night. A lot of the game doesn't demand all your attention and it can be very relaxing :)

Animal Crossing is nice for me because I'm a nightowl anyways and I love the nighttime in this game. Also Mario Maker 2, just so I can play a couple of fun looking levels sometimes.

The most aesthetic games to play at nighttime, when the room is completely dark, are Atari 2600 games. The crazy sound effects and light shows really add to the ambience.

personally i really love playing stardew valley at night. its the one time i can play fully immersed lol
ive been getting back into stardew valley recently, and oh my gosh i forgot how much i loved the game!! i remember playing like 300 hours the summer the game came out. its so chill and its also become one of my favorite late night games

i wish i could play atari 2600 games but i dont have one to play on 😭

I like playing Sleeping Dogs when it's night. Driving around Hong Kong in the rain is definitely great night vibes for me.

The only problem with AC at night is later at night a lot of villagers begin sleeping, it's still nice to fish at night though, storage and the drop box make it worth your while if you can't sleep too. Although I tend to like puzzle games at night for some reason, like Tetris and Puyo Puyo. I think I heard that puzzle games can make it easier to ease into sleep as well.

I have spent many nights on long sessions of Persona 3 and Skyrim though.

dunno if this is just me, but pubg
9BFE7932-005F-46BE-BBE5-6DDCC4FBC778.gif

ive just gotten used to it since my twin and i stay up ’til 4 competing lol

I see a lot of people say Stardew Valley but I'm going so bad with that game in the night. It's so "relaxing" that I sometimes fell asleep but the timer ofcourse went on so I had a lot of time I woke up and got a penalty for not being at home haha.

Animal Crossing has no penalties so that's a better game for me at night. Although I don't know really what to do at the moment.
Or it must be a game with enough action going on so that I don't fall asleep haha. On the other hand... when being that tired maybe it's better to just go to sleep instead of playing games 🤣

Back