• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Best buds from each game?

GameCube: either Ozzie or Hazel
Wild World: Patty
City Folk: ???
New Leaf: Broccolo and Portia
New Horizons: Pashmina and Broccolo

New Leaf: Sparro and Drago
Sparro was my first jock in NL. He was my buddy for a long time before I decided to have a particular theme for my town (mythical village).
Drago has been my favourite villager since day 1 of starting AC. He's a lazy so his personality is friendly and relaxing in this game.

New Horizons: Phoebe, Ken, Drago and Cephalobot

Phoebe is my longest held villager.
Ken is my second favourite villager
Drago is my first like previously in NL
Cephalobot is newest fave and I love his theme as a chill alien robot

GameCube - Bob
Wild World - Rodeo
City Folk - Jay
New Leaf - Goldie
New Horizons - Stitches

I've only ever really played New Leaf and New Horizons for multiple weeks at a time, so...

CF: The only villager I remember liking a lot was Mallary 'cause PURPLE DUCK. Needless to say, though she's not my absolute favorite, she's been a permanent resident on all my main towns since then.

NL: It was mainly Jacques. Got him randomly and he was so cool. Also had him as an amiibo camper in NH on Wahu, since let him go, and later randomly came around again to my second island, Parkwood, where he's at now. According to my dumb canon, I think that he missed having me as a friend on Wahu, and wanted to hang out with me again on Parkwood, since my character looks the same on both islands.

NH: Without a doubt Bob and Dotty. Bob because he's everyone's favorite dumb-but-lovable PURPLE CAT, and Dotty is basically a female version of my childhood pet. I love them both dearly.

Me, Bob & Dotty.jpg

Meanwhile, Punchy is attempting to inch his way into the friend circle... you're not quite there yet, buddy.

I didn't play a lot of AC games but:
New Leaf: Bob - but closely followed by Kabuki !
Pocket Camp: Sherb - butcloselyfollowedbykabuki
New Horizons: Kabuki - bcfbBob&Sherb

Buck, Moe, and Bob in WW.

New Leaf was Cherry, Julian, and Ganon.

New Horizons is Cherry, Kitt, and Kody.

Peanut was my original favourite in WW and I was so sad when I took a break from the game and she’d been replaced by Truffles.

I had CF but can’t remember who I liked best so apparently none of them made a big impact during the game.

In both NL and NH my best bud has been Fauna, she’s the one villager on my current island that I couldn’t imagine moving away

In the GC version it was Roald. I really loved him ans visited him non stop lol

In NL it was Willow and Bunnie.

And now in NH it's still Bunnie! She is just so cute!

Animal Crossing
Cleo

Animal Crossing: Wild World
N/A, I grabbed it off the Wii U eShop before its closure but I haven't started a save file yet.

Animal Crossing: City Folk
N/A, I couldn't stand playing the game and quickly dropped it.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Horror Town: My mayor's net door neighbor and best friend is Pietro. Meanwhile, my vampire character's best friend is Boris because my headcanon is that Boris is also a vampire.

- Circus/Magic Show Town: My mayor's best friend is Tiffany because my character's a magician and I have the headcanon that Tiffany is her assistant due to the magic trick of pulling a rabbit out of a hat.

I have another player character in that town who is a mage that taught the mayor her magic. Her best friend is Tia because my headcanon is that she used her magic on a teapot to bring it to life and that's how Tia exists.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons
My Resident Representative doesn't have a best buddy among the animal residents. One of my characters is really close with Tucker, while another is close with Bella and Rio because they're all musically-inclined due to the whole Peppy personality being obsessed with being pop stars.

Back