Best Birthday Present Ever!!!!

SnuggleMyBunnie

Bells
Happy Home Designer Token
So as I've made it very well known in many threads, I've been resetting over and over to get Carmen to put her house in a good spot. I've been doing it for 2days, with over 200 resets. (sad, i know).

Today is my birthday, and I woke up with lots of things to do,
drive my mom to work(cause I needed her car)
doctors appointment(ear infection)
job interview(FINALLY!)
then lunch with my mom

So i didnt think I was going to have much time to play today.
BUT, I decided i'd have sometime while my mom drove to work, and.... DUN DUN DUN...
on my first log in Carmen was in the PERFECT spot, not one of my second or third choices that I had just incase cause I was tired of resetting, but the Perfect one, perfectly lined up with the house next to it.

Ahhhhh I am just so happy,

Best birthday present ever!!!

Thanks for reading this <3 <3

happy birthday! <3
that is some amazing birthday luck!

it's my birthday too!

So as I've made it very well known in many threads, I've been resetting over and over to get Carmen to put her house in a good spot. I've been doing it for 2days, with over 200 resets. (sad, i know).

Today is my birthday, and I woke up with lots of things to do,
drive my mom to work(cause I needed her car)
doctors appointment(ear infection)
job interview(FINALLY!)
then lunch with my mom

So i didnt think I was going to have much time to play today.
BUT, I decided i'd have sometime while my mom drove to work, and.... DUN DUN DUN...
on my first log in Carmen was in the PERFECT spot, not one of my second or third choices that I had just incase cause I was tired of resetting, but the Perfect one, perfectly lined up with the house next to it.

Ahhhhh I am just so happy,

Best birthday present ever!!!

Thanks for reading this <3 <3

I'm so glad you had such great luck! :D

happy birthday! <3
that is some amazing birthday luck!

it's my birthday too!

happy birthday to both of you!!

Aww, happy birthday to you both:)
That is a nice present Carmen gave you, it`s a relief to have them plotted in a great spot!

Last edited:
awww thats really awesome! happy birthday! hahah i probably build all my pwp and then try placing my villager's home so that I get a higher chance of plotting them right. congrattss

Happy birthday to both of you! :D (It's my little brother's 13th bday today, he's so excited)

Last edited:
Cool! My best birthday present in AC:NL was last year about Hamphery moving out which I wanted gone ever since I started my town.

Congratulations, happy birthday! Also, I'm glad to see that you got Carmen where you wanted her, too!

Well happy belated birthday! I'm glad everything went well and that Carmen plotted on the perfect spot!

Aw, happy birthday! I'm so happy to see that happen to you, it is your special day and you definitely deserve it ♥︎

Back